Die folgende Übersicht zeigt euch alle hilfreichen Items, die ihr zum Durchwirken von Waffen und Schilden benötigt. Feb 4, 2018 @ 10:57pm Dark souls 3 : How to easily kill dancer at low level ... equip it and you can go dancer, either alone or preferably with a caster (or another guy with a dark hand !). Her most dangerous attacks are spinning attacks, like with some enemies in Irithyll Valley, and those can insta-kill the player, so the player should mind those. Dark Souls Wiki is a FANDOM Games Community. Wield your weapon two-handed and watch her sword. This reveals a ladder that leads up to a new area. Since the pace of the fight increases during phase 2 you have to pay more attention to her moves but basically you can stick to the same strategy. I wouldn't normally ask but I'm pretty much in a state of despair over this boss. I've been wearing the Mirrah set chest piece since I first got it on my main character and it's been fine. Find guides to this trophy here. Possesses moderate all-round defenses, but is particularly weak to Strike and Fire damage. Dancer is afraid of skill so it begged the devs to not let it be parried. Recently added 40 View all 1,139. Download the mod. NG+ chevron_left. Unique DLs-- Total DLs-- Total views. The print is hand-numbered and comes with a Certificate of Authenticity. chevron_right. If the player is finding it hard to get to the flank of the Dancer at her back, it helps to strafe to the player's left, over the Dancer's right shoulder, where she has an empty hand. You'll want to have enough time to run to her, attack, and move back. Both ash clouds inflict considerable damage, and it is possible to be damaged by both in consecution. In the second phase things become more complicated. I've already tried around 40 times to no avail. The Dancer of the Boreal Valley is one of the main Bosses you must face if you wish to progress in the world of Dark Souls 3. videogame_asset My games. TheGrandOleRuski Mar 23, 2018. Games. Continue patiently getting hits in and avoid endangering yourself and you will win before long. The Dancer raises a flame to her lips, then blows it to the floor, creating a medium sized area of effect blast around her. One try. I dislike this fight solely because of the arena, it's a bloody good boss in and of itself. The dancer has an AOE attack, where she attacks the floor, and screams. Just make sure your stamina never depletes when you are close. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews ... Also does anyone else get crazy stutter near Lothric Castle and the Dancer boss room? - W Dancer's Set is an Armor in Dark Souls 3. She's both elegant and violent – one split-second mistake can even cost the players dearly, especially those who have no patience. He also gifted her dual blades, infused with darkness and fire, similar to his own weapons. Embeds from FL channel only - please add your link below if you're a partner. The Dancer reaches into the ground to draw her second sword, creating a cloud of ash that does minor damage. Beat her second time first playthrough. Dancer of the Boreal Valley boss fight in Dark Souls 3 on PC. You have time to strike her once during the jump & spin combo, between the landing AoE and the circular slash (dodge backwards at least once after the attack). Hiding behind the Dragon Crest Shield gives you the opportunity to stay close to her most of the time. Purchased from the Shrine Handmaid for a total of 31,000 souls after defeating the Dancer of the Boreal Valley. The game was released forMicrosoft Windows,PlayStation 4andXbox Oneon March 24, 2016 in Japan, with a worldwide release scheduled for April 12 of the same year. In her first phase, she holds a sword in her left hand. Here we have just touched on five of the most common and powerful of them. sirliftalot87: 5: 10/13 7:11PM: Well I just beat that damn dancer lady and it took be about 3ish hours -_-toomanymonikers: 14: 11/20 6:37AM: SL1 Character VS Dancer: babysbadnews: 3: 9/17 4:58AM: For the first time ever, I finally beat Nameless King solo! Crown worn by the Dancer of the Boreal Valley. Skill: Dancer's Grace For the first phase of the fight, the Dancer performs limited combos with her weapon, with a few attacks that can reach her sides or behind her. She will then fill her empty hand with another sword, then do her blade dance move, where she spams her spinning attack, so the player should note that will come at that time. The Dancer of the Boreal Valley was one of the first bosses ever shown in the Dark Souls 3 preview and network test builds, but she shows up much later in the final game. My bad. For example, she will end her spin attack in phase 2 after just a few spins once she has reached melee distance with you.All sorcery spells work well against the dancer, although it is easier to avoid getting hit when relying on faster spells such as Great Soul Arrow or Soul Spear. She enters her second phase at half health. Games. Do not be greedy with your attacks; you are unlikely to get more than two in before she counterattacks. I held my shield up by instinct and expected lots of chip & stamina damage, but zilch. ็. Soul of the dancer. Dancer of the Boreal Valley Dark Souls III Guide. Of those spinning attacks mentioned above, she has an attack (The Blade Dance) that cycles seven times, where on the seventh time, she may spin twice. [2] Yhorm the Giant. Even after that, they're still in close proximity to the other. Xangi. I At some point after these events, Sulyvahn forced her to become a dancer. Dancer of the Boreal Valley achievement in Dark Souls III: Defeat Dancer of the Boreal Valley - worth 15 Gamerscore. Each player can create a build of their own or take one of these. A relatively heavy armor set and strong enough two handed weapon can stagger her in about 2 to 3 strikes. Games. The Dancer readies herself, then jumps to the player's location. Her combos become much more dangerous and lengthy at this point, with several of them having unpredictable stopping points (particularly her twirl) or retaliatory follow-ups to punish attempts to attack at the end of a combo. I was tremendously impressed with the work From Software has done and I was inspired by both the art and the game itself so that I decided to pay tribute to the game I so admire. For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "average level for dancer? Weaknesses, resistances, immunities You're then forced to fight her in a cramped space with little room to move, with your view almost entirely blocked. - This boss has one of the best designs in all of the formsoft games, however I feel like it was just a guessing game while trying to figure out how to dodge her attacks. I just killed yhorm and get teleported, i did something and another boss fight started. Under normal circumstances, she will reveal herself after the player has defeated the first three Lords of Cinder: the Abyss Watchers, Aldrich, Saint of the Deep and Yhorm the Giant. Move away once the second part begins. In addition to the above, since the Dancer is one of the more difficult bosses (speedrunners of the game even rate her about a 9 out of 10), below is a full playbook on how to beat the Dancer of the Boreal Valley as a melee class. Upon landing, she creates a short ranged area of effect explosion, then follows up with a short ranged spin attack after a small delay. DARK SOULS™ III. Many of the Dancer's attacks with her flame sword leave scorching marks that deal damage if the player walks over them. Dancer of the Boreal Valley Weapons and Armour ; By Ahmedmoussa0015; 324.5MB ; 15-- View mod page; View image gallery; Better Hair Colors and Better Beards for Mod Engine. Has anyone ever deflected her thrusts? The Dancer draws her sword back, then thrusts it forward in a straight line, shooting a jet of flame from its point. There was a video on Youtube showing how to "cheese" this most awful of bosses. Pontiff Knights served voluntarily . chevron_left. Utilizing the heavy … Dancer's Enchanted Swords weapon moveset in Dark Souls 3, including Skill Weapon Arts and sample PvE combat. The Dancer is not a particularly fast boss, but her movements are deliberate and she has very long and powerful combos, so fast weapons that do not have long windup or recovery times can work better than slow and powerful weapons. Dancer armor texture recolored to look dark. Now you'll just need to keep kiting the Dancer around the pillar, or just keep moving left and right slightly to keep the Dancer in one place so that she can never progress towards you and is stuck at the pillar. I've beaten her with a +7 Normal Sword, 25 Vit, 30 Str, 20 End, 20 Skill, and the best armor you can wear with 25 in the stat that let's you carry heavier stuff. Trending chevron_right. I beat Dancer today at SL1 no upgrades, my advice is, if you are doing a similar run, the spider shield is extremely good if you are the kind of person who can't dodge every attack like me, and obviously raw bandits knife (I used blood bandits knife), it was great because the difficulty level was almost identical to the first time I played through the game without any restriction except my lack of ability, My character name is GarethSo if you see my summon sign do reply plz, Hey some one is helping me but he will disappear as soon as I traveller the fog he will disappear because he is dark spirit. The Dancer performs a wide arcing horizontal slash, then follows up with a similar vertical slash. Epithet Dropped Apr 27, 2016 @ 9:56pm Originally posted by I'm Helping! The Dancer has a grab attack that comes out of her empty hand. She is one of Pontiff Sulyvahn's Outrider Knights, corrupted by the Pontiff's Right Eye ring. Also includes changes to beards to make them less patchy but without … These blades, symbollic of the Dancer's vows, are enchanted with dark magic in the right hand, and fire in the left, mirroring the Pontiff. Once there, she will bestow them the Basin of Vows. RICKYCARDEZNUTZ. Either get some distance immediately when you see her bow or roll-dodge through the sweep (she uses her right hand, so roll to the left or you will get caught in the sweep). This allows for early access to Lothric Castle, the Consumed King's Garden and Untended Graves. The Dancer quickly moves toward the player and swings her sword skyward. The Dancer stands up, before quickly swinging her sword in a short ranged 360 degree arc around her. View all games. A port of the Better Hair Colors mod to Mod Engine as iGP11 is horrible. Soul of the Dancer DARK SOULS™ III. You may also be interested in: Top 5 Dark Souls 3 Best Builds (The Best Builds in Dark Souls 3) Her telegraphs have a tendency to appear as fake-outs, so the player should note that it is only a good idea to dodge if she is actually throwing an attack with her blades, and to note that little things like head jerking do not mean anything. Boosting fire resistance with the Flame Stoneplate Ring or Red Bug Pellet may be a good idea but not required as it is in your best interest to avoid her attacks altogether. Possesses moderate all-round defenses, but is particularly weak to Strike and Fire damage. Consume to acquire 10,000 souls or transpose with Ludleth to create either the Soothing Sunlight miracle or the Dancer's Enchanted Swords. User Info: General_Milky. The setting of this battle is reminiscent to that of Bloodborne's Vicar Amelia, which is fought in the Healing Church's Grand Cathedral. That tracks through the attacks path. The Dancer follows swings her swords in a series of vertical arcs, before finishing with a medium ranged horizontal spin attack. Dancer of the Boreal Valley is a boss enemy in Dark Souls 3. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews DARK SOULS™ III > General Discussions > Topic Details. The host was healing on the side while I held agro in the middle, and she did her thrust attack in the 2nd phase. This unusual gait, paired with the caustic dark ooze that drips from her body whilst warping into the cathedral (very similar to the liquid that exudes from Knight Artorias), may imply a connection with the Abyss. Problem is she loves to camp in the small spaces by the walls and pillars, and trying to kite her away is often suicide since being at a distance makes her extremely unpredictable. As fires fade and the world falls into ruin, journey into a universe filled with more colossal enemies and environments. Wait for her to perform an attack with a long ending animation, then hit her and move away again (being very wary of the delayed action on some of her magic effects). Dark Souls 3 jetzt kaufen! chevron_left . View all games. An unused set of audio files can be found that depict the Dancer laughing and shrilling as she enters the fight, as well as giving a haunting chuckle when she stares at the player. Smack that booty and show that thot who is the boss. The Dancer of the Boreal Valley is a boss in Dark Souls III. The hitbox of the grab is cone-shaped, narrowing as it gets nearer to her. The Dancer is somewhat in-between those in how she keeps the temperature of the fight. Aug 1, 2016 @ 2:36am Can you use Summons for the Dancer of the Boreal Valley? Around half health, the Dancer will bring out her second blade which does Magic damage, losing her ability to perform her grab attack. Defeat Dancer of the Boreal Valley to obtain the Soul of the Dancer, light the Dancer of the Boreal Valley bonfire, then approach the statue once again and place the Basin of Vows. Health All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews DARK SOULS™ III > General Discussions > Topic Details. Recently added 37 View all 1,132. The key is to stick behind her as much as possible and to wear her down with a quick one-handed weapon. When it's 20-30 fps you kinda just get what you get. The Dancer swings her sword in a diagonal motion. The trick to controlling her is to hug her right leg, vastly limiting her movepool. The Dancer is also weak to dark magic - so one easy solution for this boss fight is to use Affinity: Make room between you and the Dancer (especially the wooden area on the left and right of the church, behind the pillars, are great), cast Affinity, stay in range, lock on, cast Soul Spear on the Dancer, run away and repeat. Get out there and let’s see what you can do! Dancer has 10-swing combos; that would have its place in Bloodborne, but not here. Games. Dancer's Enchanted Swords is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3. The Dancer is weak to Strike and Dark damage, as well as being susceptible to Bleed buildup. There is a shorter variant of the Blade Dance move that is about five spins long, where the Dancer's rear flank will not be safe for the last two spins. [4] They were sent out, with her being accompanied by Vordt of the Boreal Valley,[5] and they both eventually devolved into bestial fighters.[6]. Hide behind pillars and wait for chances to hit and run in the 2nd phase. grimmzerro. Dancer of the Boreal Valley Information The Dancer's form is that of a huge female-looking humanoid with impossibly long, slender limbs. Dark Souls 3. close. (drake helmet fits perfectly) with removed blue colored flaps. No need to get hit by this! Every move the Dancer does cannot be parried at all. This boss can be a little weird on console. General_Milky 4 years ago #2. 180,000 While Pontiff Sulyvahn wields his dark weapon in his left hand and his fire weapon in his right hand the Dancer does the opposite, wielding dark in her right hand and fire in her left hand. 6,625 Be cautious, especially during the second phase, of what opportunities you use to attack. Though the stagger state only last for around 2.5 seconds and will only offer the enhance damage effect for around half as much time. Reply. In the network test and early demos, the Dancer's name appeared as the "Dancer of the Frigid Valley". Make sure to roll/smash the surrounding furniture to allow for free movement. It has very … Fans and … He probably won't ever see this but thank you to the guy who helped me kill her :), Contributions to Fextralife Wikis are licensed under a, Dancer of the Boreal Valley - Dark Souls 3, Bleed Strategy, SL 64, Curved Sword, Kukris and Gnaw Miracles (no healing), SL 40 Pyromancer, using Black Fire Orb only. However, the best way to kill her isn't before vordt with the sword master, neither around level 20. Reply. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. Dark Souls 3 Guide: How to Beat the Dancer of the Boreal Valley Boss. Dark Souls 3 Komplettlösung: Leitfaden durch das Rollenspiel. Like other players, would be funny to watch them get one shot. Dancer's Enchanted Swords is a Weapon in Dark Souls 3. The Dancer of Dark Souls 3 Posted on January 1, 2017 by strangegirlgaming Leave a comment In a previous post I mentioned that The Dancer of the Boreal Valley is my favourite boss from Dark Souls 3 and while I may have given some slight reasoning for this I didn’t explain why this boss became somewhat of a fascination for me. Can someone, anyone place a summon sign at the dancer fight (preferably 2) I'm stuck on it for a month already, Killed her early with Covetous Silver Serpent Ring +3 and Shield of Want and got 320k souls.I'm in NG++. At this time, it is very easy to have 13 Estus Flasks at +8 strength, so this is desirable and gives a lot of extra HP to draw from in the battle, even if the player's vigor stat is low. … I just killed yhorm and get teleported, i did something and another boss fight started. The Dancer's Enchanted Swords are soul-transposed paired curved swords in Dark Souls III. http://bit.ly/Subscriiiibe Dark Souls 3 Dancer of the Boreal Valley Boss Fight Not optional: Must be killed for entry to, Souls: NG (60,000), NG+ (180,000), NG++ (200,000), NG+3 (202,500), NG+4 (216,000), NG+6 (220,500), NG+7 (229,500), Health: NG (5111), NG+ (6625), NG++ (7287), NG+3 (7618), NG+4 (7950), NG+5 (8612), NG+6 (8943), NG+7 (9275). Defeat Dancer of the Boreal Valley to obtain the Soul of the Dancer, light the Dancer of the Boreal Valley bonfire, then approach the statue once again and place the Basin of Vows. For Dark Souls III on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "When are you supposed to fight the Dancer boss? Dancer can be poise-broken, which breaks all of her attacks. 2 Hits makes her bleed, and you can snipe her easily. The Dancer opens up the fight somewhat calm, but becomes more aggressive as her health goes down. I'm a huge fun of Dark Souls series which is impossible not to fall in love with as you play. Equip Dark Hand on the right hand and some weapon buff rings/spells. If you're keeping her in place by taking advantage of how she tracks and aggroes, she won't be able to move towards you during those attacks so just keep a distance when she's attacking. Found in the High Wall of Lothric, in the cathedral where Emma, High Priestess of Lothric Castle resides. The Dancer attempts to grab the player, impaling them with her sword if she succeeds. ‘Dancer of the Boreal Valley’ is official concept artwork for action role playing video game Dark Souls III, made by Japanese studio FromSoftware. Her leg is further forward there, so it will not block the player from strafing to get to her back. User Info: Mitchh1988. Alternatively, the player may kill Emma at any time during the game, loot the basin from her body and approach the statue to commence the battle. 60,000 Location The Dancer thrusts her ash sword into the ground halfway to its hilt while releasing an ash cloud in a circle around her, then after a small delay thrusts it in further, creating another ash cloud. Dancer of the Boreal Valley (Dark Souls) Sulyvahn the Tyrant; Background & Cameo Characters; Physical Abuse; Hurt/Comfort; Budding Love; Domestic Fluff; Cuddling & Snuggling; Ambitious But Rubbish ; Pre-Canon; Summary. I died since i didnt get to refill but now i have no clue on how to go there again. needs … **THIS HAS BEEN PATCHED AN NO LONGER WORKS** This is a guide on how to kill the Dancer of the Boreal Valley early game with a glitch. - Dancer's Enchanted Swords weapon moveset in Dark Souls 3, including Skill Weapon Arts and sample PvE combat. 26. Youtube videos are good at showing this! Do not attempt to block the entirety of her spin attack as she will certainly stagger you; abuse pillars and try to dodge some of it. polycounter lvl 6. Dancer of the Boreal Valley is a Boss in Dark Souls 3. The Dancer's Enchanted Swords are a rather unique set of curved swords, even among paired weapons. Mods. 2. Her long arms make it relatively easy to roll under and past her and get a few hits on her backside. Her attack even bounced off, and there wasn't even a pillar or the wall to deflect it. According to her armor's description the armor is actually fused to her "hide". 1 Availability 2 Characteristics 3 Moveset 4 Upgrades 5 Notes 6 Videos Obtained by transposing the Soul of the Dancer with Ludleth of Courland. This and Champion Gundyr, while amazing and fun fights, are almost too quick for Souls. 5,111 The pillars at the sides can also be used as a limited form of cover to shield oneself from her attacks. Mitchh1988 4 years ago #1. Shortly after each cut is made, it erupts with the element of the sword that created it, knocking the player into the air if hit. DARK SOULS™ III. No souls are required in the transposition process. Weapons and Armour ; By Ahmedmoussa0015; 324.5MB ; 15-- View mod page; View image gallery; Better Hair Colors and Better Beards for Mod Engine. This is useful because during attacks like the Blade Dance, she will just spin in place and not pose a threat at all. New chevron_right. This unusual gait, paired with the caustic dark ooze that drips from her body whilst warping into the cathedral (very similar to the liquid that exudes from Knight Artorias), may imply a connection with the Abyss. Mitchh1988 4 years ago #1. The last thing Vordt expected was knocking at his door. Can someone please place a summon at the dancer fight. Lothric Wall, Vordt bonfire, go up the stairs to where you got the banner. Dark Souls III; Dancer of the Boreal Valley - how to"cheese " it? The first stage is easy, but the second is hell... Everytime when I play caster I stuck here.I think it's easier to kill her with dark hand than with spells. Dark Souls III is the third and final game in the Dark Fantasy Action RPG Dark Souls series, developed by FromSoftware and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment.This entry also marks the return of Hidetaka Miyazaki note , as game director, after an absence from Dark Souls II.The game was released in Japan on March 26, 2016 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC, with an international release on April … Only Youtube Partners can place videos. I was summoned & using the oak shield. Attacks with the fire sword will leave traces on the environment and will light objects in the room on fire (just visual). The Soul of the Dancer is a boss soul in Dark Souls III. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. The mirage-like aurora veil is said to be an article of the old gods, permitted only for … The Dancer's Set is a light armor set in Dark Souls III. The Dancer slowly slams her sword into the ground, has tracking. I've beaten the game 3 times, and coming back to this boss again makes me feel as though it doesn't belong in Dark Souls. Offline / Send Message. New chevron_right. Painting Guardian's Curved Sword is a great choice. Dancer of the Boreal Valley can be found after you have defeated 3 of the Lords of Cinder. Dark Souls 3. close. The Dancer drags her flame sword through the ground in a counterclockwise 180 degree arc, then does a similar clockwise cut with her ash sword. Walking up to the statue of the beheading knight behind her with it in possession will trigger the boss fight. Log in to view your list of favourite games. Speak with Emma and collect the Basin of Vows from her. That is basically the top and bottom of the fight. W (S) The few chains that she does throw however can leave behind a dragging trail of fire, or dark. The player will not have as easy of a time as he did with Pontiff in avoiding them, but he will not be dealing with the same level of hectic activity as Aldrich, either. Throw a Pestilent Mercury into the mix and the fight becomes somewhat trivial. As it is now I hate it. The Pontiff Sulyvahn bestowed a double-slashing sword upon a distant daughter of the formal royal family, ordering her to serve first as a dancer, and then as an outrider knight, the equivalent to exile. User Info: BassAlien. Paired enchanted swords that Pontiff Sulyvahn bestowed upon the Dancer of the Boreal Valley. You literally just repeated what the reply before you said, lol. The guy above me was talking like you could parry the Dancer. This strategy can be done with either sorcery or melee. Dancer of the Boreal Valley. It contains twelve essential tidbits of knowledge that are formulated from watching no-hit SL1 runs of the boss. They began to serve under the influence of rings, like wild beasts. That booty. Being a harder boss, the player only gets up to about three hits before he risks getting hit, and the Dancer does about 600HP damage pretty easy on a ~SL81 character, so it is not advised to get greedy, especially considering that the Dancer's resistance is low, and she is pretty accepting of damage. Attacking her beside her right leg is generally safer than beside her left one, since she wields her sword in her left hand. It was officially announced on June 15, 2015 at E3. Just a casual playthrough of Dark Souls 3, haven't played this in a long time. This limited edition Certified Art Giclee™ print is part of the official Dark Souls fine art collection by Cook & Becker, FromSoftware, and Bandai Namco. This means you … boss fog appears at the door, the area becomes available for multiplayer again. The Dancer's attacks are very damaging. Fun boss. Dark Souls III (ダークソウルIII Dāku Sōru Surī?) The Dancer is located in the High Wall of Lothric area. Be mindful that her twirling attacks coincide precisely with chained rolls, so performing repeated rolls at the right moment will dodge all of them including the finishing spin. If this fight took place in a larger, open and ideally circular room, it'd be pretty much perfect. During the fight, you can clearly hear each of her footsteps echo throughout the room. Beat her in 8 tries with a +5 exile greatsword. It is part of the Dancer's Set. Stay near her and wait for an opening--2 to 3 R1 combos should put her into phase 2. I promise as soon as some one helps me beat the dancer I will help the other people defeat the dancer, just reply I need help.But can first someone help me. During some of her combos it might be necessary to back off completely to recover your stamina. videogame_asset My games. One of the twisted souls, steeped in strength. This can do about 1000HP of damage, so the player should avoid this. Purchased from the Shrine Handmaid for a total of 31,000 souls after defeating the Dancer of the Boreal Valley. The dancer was made a Boreal Outrider Knight, this is another. When logged in, you can choose up to 12 games that will be displayed as favourites in this menu. … General_Milky 4 years ago #2. So once I was done with DS3, I decided that it would be Dancer since I fell in love with her design and airy gracefulness she moves with once I saw her. chevron_right. Players will be immersed into a world of epic atmosphere and darkness through faster gameplay and amplified combat intensity. Endorsements. He later conscripted her into his contingent of Outrider Knights, which was his version of exile,[1] and in accordance to her vows she was bestowed blades of power mirroring his own. NG Emma is one of the oddest gatekeeper NPCs in Dark Souls 3 ... 3 HIS POLAR OPPOSITE IS THE DANCER OF THE BOREAL VALLEY. Details File Size: 15107KB Duration: 6.960 sec Dimensions: 498x471 Created: 3/20/2020, 11:16:53 PM DARK SOULS™ III. Thanks for watching! After the third Lord of Cinder has been defeated, a cutscene will play with Emma summoning the Ashen One to the cathedral. This strategy works great for Thieves. Other good spells here will be Black Fire Orb, but ordinary fire spells such as Chaos Bed Remnants or Great Chaos Fire Orb will also do big damage. Avoiding her attacks is not that bad. She also does not have a lot of health for a boss at this stage of the game, reducing her difficulty for experienced players attempting to kill her early. The most dangerous part of the first phase is her grab attack. The Dancer of the Boreal Valley is one of these bosses which are more difficult for spellcasters simply because she is able to quickly close the distance.
2020 dark souls 3 dancer