It absorbs quickly into the skin. This site uses cookies and collects data such as IP addresses that allow us, and our third party ad partners, to provide the personalized content and ads which support this site. So in the midst of my experimenting, Drunk Elephant was a beacon of light. Drunk Elephant releases a new version of The Littles each spring. But so far, the B-hydra serum and the tinted bronzi cream has been great. There are slight changes from year to year on which products are included, but it is always a great value (around the $100 price point) and includes a great combination of essentials. And after trying all 8 of these products for yourself, you’ll get a better picture of whether you want to continue buying from Drunk Elephant. For those of us with dry or combination skin, this serum just isn’t enough for the skin to feel completely moisturized. Review: Drunk Elephant “The Littles” Starter Kit (Vegan Gluten-Free Glow) Typically I’ll spring for purchasing a full size, large product that I can test out for several months and give a fair shot review for, noting all of the different specifications and benefits to use in detail of a single product. Night Time Routine day 1 – Last night i used the peeke bar because i was to try the overnight serum which has its own chemical exfoliation and i didnt want to over exfoliate. Dearly beloved and highly coveted, Drunk Elephant has been leading the pack of the skincare game ever since its buzz-worthy launch back in 2012. It works for sensitive and acne-prone skin, as it is free from fragrances and essential oils. The samples aren’t just great for a weekend getaway, but lasts … The popular skincare brand Drunk Elephant is a fan favorite, but it does get a bit pricey. It firms and evens out tone and texture and is super comfortable on the skin. I was very pleasantly surprised by how gentle of a cleanser this is. Skip to primary navigation Skip to main content The transparency with Drunk Elephant is one of the reasons users love them so much. We earn a commission if you click this link and make a purchase at no additional cost to you. I'm Isabel. The only thing I will say about this product is that it pilled when I began to rub it in too much – this is my biggest skincare pet peeve! Your email address will not be published. Skip to content. Now including a mini of the Umbra Sheer Physical Daily Defense SPF 30 (15ml) as well as a larger Virgin Marula Luxury Facial … This new Drunk Elephant The Littles Head to Toe gives you a chance to try it all out! In fact, I really didn’t even notice it all that much. Not only does the vibrant packaging make my dream #shelfie way cuter, … This is super important for a night serum in my opinion. DEALHITCH - Proudly Powered by WordPress. These are just enough to lather the formula on the skin. Now that we’ve talked about who this set is meant for, let’s get into the actual reviews. Find ingredients & reviews of the best and worst products at Beautypedia. However, I don’t think the hydration is as “intense” as it makes it seem. This little kit is definitely the best way to discover the brand as a whole and try out the individual products for a fraction of the cost. If you’re looking to test the waters with Drunk Elephant, try The Littles set. No one likes going to sleep with a whole bunch of product sitting on top of their skin. It also improves the skin’s complexion by eliminating any dark spots or redness. So if you have any interest in skincare, you have probably heard by now the brand called Drunk Elephant. Drunk Elephant sent me The Littles set to try out last year, but with my lash extensions, I was limited as far as what to use. Also, Drunk Elephant is completely cruelty-free, so it is great for people wanting to shop ethically. This product is also formulated with Raspberry Fruit Extract which aids in hydrating and soothing the skin. Drunk Elephant skin care products combine science + smart packaging without fragrance. This Vitamin C Serum is packed with antioxidants and nutrients that bring strength to the skin. On-The-Go Midis + Littles; Hair Care; Body Care; Gifts + Kits; Gift Card; Drunk Life; Our Philosophy; Smoothie Glossary; LOGIN The Trunk 4.0 ($638 Value) Protini™ Polypeptide Cream . It is also great for sensitive or acne-prone skin, as it is free from any fragrances or essential oils. I feel like you get a lot for your money when buying this set, especially with how highly-priced Drunk Elephant is! Dewy - The Polypeptide Kit ($108 Value) T.L.C. Rather than typical sulfates that are harsh on the skin, this product is formulated with very mild surfactants. It is perfect for beginners looking to splurge on some skincare products, but not hurt their wallet too much. This facial oil doesn’t feel too oily on the skin. With our new hair and body lines, we are applying the Drunk Elephant philosophy from head to toe because skin—whether it’s the scalp or the legs or the any other part of the body—can only function at its healthiest when it’s treated with smart, nourishing, biocompatible ingredients. This is such a great deal considering the items have a combined retail value of $126.00. For me, I’d have to say it was my least favorite product in this set. Also, it does an amazing job of absorbing into the skin rather than just sitting on the skin’s surface. Not. By clicking accept or continue to browse this site you are giving your consent and this window will disappear. It feels super lightweight and moisturizing. I hope you enjoy my full review of “The Littles 4.0” by Drunk Elephant available now at Sephora for $90.00 . The first thing I noticed about this eye cream is that it felt super hydrating underneath my eyes. It is no secret that a good skincare routine doesn’t have to be the most expensive. Day 2 – Drunk Elephant The Littles Review! Drunk Elephant was one of those brands that I always dreamed of trying but never dared to, thanks to the hefty price tag that it comes with. This serum not only hydrates the skin, but it also works as a toner. Like I said before, this product is only meant to be used in the nighttime. Since they are miniature-sized products, you won’t feel like you’re wasting a whole product if you aren’t so in love with it. From someone who has combination skin that is also very sensitive, this eye cream didn’t irritate my skin in the slightest. Since the brand’s launch in 2012, Drunk Elephant has won over the fickle hearts of skin care enthusiasts everywhere. It provides the right amount of hydration without feeling too heavy on the skin. However, the feeling of this formula on the skin is enough to make me not ever want to use it again. Sukari Babyfacial™ Firmy - The Day Kit ($127 Value) The Littles™ 4.0 ($126 Value) Glowy - The Night Kit ($146 Value) T.L.C. The best place to buy this set is online. It contains greater concentrations of polyphenols than dark chocolate, green or black teas, which means powerful antioxidant defense against pollution + damaging environmental free radicals. Drunk Elephant The Littles Review. Moreover, they explicitly state which of their products are vegan and which are not. It really drew me into liking this product a whole lot! But then they do what they do so well and released a travel sized kit. The Protini Polypeptide Cream is a moisturizer that contains proteins and skin-loving ingredients. This kit is also meant for Drunk Elephant lovers looking to try more of their products. Details. Most of them are unscented which is nice. I love drunk elephant products! It comes with 8 of Drunk Elephant’s signature skincare products ranging from cleansers to serums to moisturizers. I admit that I was totally confused when Drunk Elephant just randomly decided to get into hair care. It tones and evens out the complexion in little time. So I recently realized that I am a grown up now and its probably time for me to step up my skincare routine and start using stuff like eye creams and serums?? Available at Sephora . Also, it is formulated without the use of fragrance or essential oils. Also, if you’re planning on wearing this under makeup, think again. So when Drunk Elephant released a whole hair and body line, I knew that I would have to pick up some bits. It is free from any fragrances or essential oils that might irritate the skin. It’s by far my most favourite product from The Littles Kit. It is formulated with lots of different ingredients that help replenish and soothe the skin. I was a bit concerned after i recently trying the glamglow mud mask and having quite an unusual reaction. These ingredients bring strength back into your skin. Your skin will look brighter and evened out right before your eyes. And while many brands have historically had a hard time retaining beauty consumers' loyalty and attention span, Drunk Elephant hasn't appeared to fall victim to any such stumbles. This serum is formulated without the use of fragrance or essential oils. This serum is formulated with Vitamin B5 which is a humectant. Sukari Babyfacial™ Midi. Anyone terribly curious about the new Drunk Elephant Haircare Collection? It definitely doesn’t replace a moisturizer in your skincare routine! Straight from the "pip" of the marula fruit, Drunk Elephant's Virgin Marula Luxury Facial Oil remains in its purest form. Drunk Elephant The Littles I really like this set because it comes with a variety of different products to try. These antioxidants and nutrient-dense ingredients are great for people with more mature skin as well. Also, if you use too much, it can possibly leave a sticky residue behind. Take a drunk break with The Littles™. But it’s never a bad thing to splurge a little bit on products that you love. And when you look at what other reviewers are saying too, the strong scent is a common concern. People constantly talked about it, raved about it, every website recommended it and every Instagram blogger had a stash of DE they swore by. The appeal of this product is very luxurious, just as the name suggests. For that reason, it was also great to wear underneath my makeup. One. Now that I don’t have them, I have been using these products like crazy. The best way to snap up a slice of the most-wanted skin care range ever, Drunk Elephant's The Littles 4.0 will instantly convince you of this brand’s brilliance. As a result, it improves the skin’s texture and overall complexion. I’m 44 years old, my skin is a little dehydrated. Also, it evens out and brightens up the complexion. Me too! This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you. Nevertheless, the C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream is a great addition to anyone’s skincare routine. It is not meant to be used in the morning, as they say that over-cleansing your skin can deplete it of its natural oils. Another great thing about this cleanser is how hydrating it is. This leaves buyers wary of trying them out in fear that they will be wasting their money. Here on Frivolous Girl you'll find content like beauty reviews, my journey with acne, and articles about health, food and lifestyle. But let’s get into some of the positives. It feels super lightweight on the skin – almost like you have nothing on your skin at all! If you’re someone who wears makeup every day, you won’t have to worry about having this product ruin the application at all. If you are looking to try a variety of Drunk Elephant products but not sure if you want to commit to full-sized packages, The Littles set is for you! So, now that I've tried almost everything, I've put together this comprehensive review of the ENTIRE Drunk Elephant line. I used to have adult acne, and even though I no longer have acne, I still have to be VERY careful. Well I wasn’t sure where to start so what better way to research than instagram! The Littles Kit features 8 of Drunk Elephant most popular products in a Littles/Mini form. November 16, 2019. Drunk Elephant is a skin care brand founded by Tiffany Masterson in 2013. A few of them are already out, but I wanted to talk about this whole set for today’s post. can get away with selling 59ml of cold pressed Virgin Marula Oil for $21, which is found in the Korres Black Pine oil-serum, Deciem | The Ordinary & Hylamide Product Review, Davines Naturaltech Energizing Shampoo & Superactive Hair Serum. We'll get right to the point - our entire site is 20% off! We never collect sensitive information and do not sell any of the data we collect. Drunk Elephant The Littles Review. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. On-The-Go Midis + Littles; Hair Care; Body Care; Gifts + Kits; Gift Card; Drunk Life; Our Philosophy; Smoothie Glossary; LOGIN The Trunk 4.0 ($638 Value) Protini™ Polypeptide Cream. It also works for more mature skin, as it helps fight signs of aging in the skin. They mention that it is best used at night to remove excess makeup and cleanse the skin of any dirt and debris it’s collected throughout the day. I was always convinced their products would be awesome. They have a “clean compatible” philosophy and believe that when it comes to clean beauty, sometimes clean just isn’t enough. One thing to remember about this product is that a little goes a long way. This moisturizer is suited for all skin types no matter if your skin is super dry or super oily. The tl;dr of it is: I liked having the opportunity to try out a lot of DE products for a tolerable price, but as you can see, the results are meh and don't warrant a repurchase from me. And as far as the scent goes, it isn’t overwhelming or too strong at all. Some products are not for everyone and you should do the research before you try each one to see if it's right for your skin type. This means that it attracts moisture and keeps it locked in the skin for long-lasting hydration. Hello! BUT they are very small and the price is … Sukari Babyfacial™ Midi. The C-Tango Multivitamin Eye Cream really intrigued me when I first opened the set. I know it’s been a quick minute since I’ve posted a YouTube video but what better time than now. It was just a … Also, a lot of eye creams are way too heavy under my eyes, and this one was not! If you’re looking to try all the a brand has to offer, starting out with one of their starter sets is one of the easiest and most cost effective methods out there, even for more luxury or premium skincare brands. Not only is this cleanser gentle, but it is also super lightweight on the skin. They don’t try to hide things from you – they try to educate you on their products and their effects on the skin. Named for pro-vitamin B5 (panthenol), a humectant that helps skin absorb and retain moisture. If you do use it more than once a day, you’ll find that it can strip your skin and make it feel irritated or dry. 20% off Sitewide. While an half full container is not the Seller's doing I await a response as to the best way to proceed given all the products are now used as of this morning. I have fine lines, wrinkles, some visible pores, and some loss of volume and firmness in my skin. A super-potent vitamin C day serum packed with a powerful antioxidant complex and fruit enzymes to firm and brighten the appearance of skin while improving the signs of photoaging. I applied it before I applied my makeup, and it didn’t ruin my application at all. It feels super lightweight on the skin. I realized I better, Is it a good time to step out of the shadows? Having a good sunscreen in your skincare regimen is so important, as sun damage is the number one cause of aging skin. With omegas 6 and 9, it nourishes the skin and makes it look and feel smoother. And I ended up racing to add it to my online basket. In fact, it is probably one of the best night serums I have tried. Moreover, they explicitly state which of their products are vegan and which are not. The formula is completely sheer. The best way to snap up a slice of the most-wanted skin care range ever, Drunk Elephant's The Littles 4.0 will instantly convince you of this brand’s brilliance. Now even though it says it is formulated without any fragrance or essential oils, the scent is just way too overpowering.
2020 drunk elephant littles review