Epiphone bass guitars make an excellent guitar for beginners and advanced players alike, with both designs with vintage inspirations as well as more modern basses. Ended: 03 Oct, 2020 11:40:15 BST. What are any of your thought on the Epiphone Thunderbird bass? Dive into classic style and powerful tones. Those who wield Epiphone Thunderbird bass guitars are destined to turn heads. At GAK, we stock a wide variety of Epiphone's best bass guitars to ensure that there really is something for everyone - including the unique viola bass and semi-acoustics. Free shipping. Featuring new ProBuckerTM Bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled 60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece. or Best Offer. Epiphone Thunderbird Bass IV: Condition: Used. Epiphone: Electric Bass Thunderbird Vintage Pro Tobacco Sunburst. Buy It Now. If your looking to play anything else then you better off getting another bass. Epiphone Jack Casady Bass Metallic Gold - Gold. Free returns. Even guitar collectors keep a watchful eye for an Epiphone. Der Verkauf erfolgt unter Ausschluss jeglicher Gewährleistung. Item location: Sellindge, Kent, United Kingdom. All pre-owned items are rated and scored. Serial number is U03070188, I am a new player, so not sure if it was a good buy or not, just liked the finish and the dealer told me it was A RARE MODEL would just … Add a photo to this gallery Even though Epiphone's American sister company Gibson was less successful with their bass guitars, one bass model did manage to establish itself in the first league: the Thunderbird, which sports magnetic aesthetics by way of its extraordinary Firebird-like shape. Tone knobs include a treble, bass, volume, and power divert to select which humbuckers are active. £500.00. BTW, I went with this bass as opposed to the Thunderbird Pro because the Pro's have active electronics. C $1,335.18. Epiphone Jack Casady Signature Bass 2004 - MIK Peerless Factory. Details about Epiphone Thunderbird Bass IV See original listing. EPIPHONE THUNDERBIRD VINTAGE PRO BASS TOBACCO SUNBURST. Der Bass mit dem originalen Epiphone Koffer kostet aktuell bei Thomann 730 EUR, bei mir gibt es beides für 500 EUR (FP). From Japan. It looks similar to the Gibson Firebird Standard because of the bodyshape. Epiphone thunderbird bass guitar - open to trades or purchase . 2 pick-up Epiphone ProBucker Bass 760. Brand New. Als Tauschobjekt (mit Wertausgleich) kommt eigentlich nur ein Orange Bass Butler in Frage. Der berühmteste und geschichtsträchtigste Epiphone have mastered the art of producing top quality, attractive bass guitars for very reasonable prices, and are well known for their popular models like the Thunderbird and the SG. First introduced in 1963, they’ve been loved by many bassists ever since because of their vintage designs and thumping sound. Scala 34¿, intarsi a punto. It requires a 9-volt battery located in the back to power the two Epiphone Humbucker Pickups. C $599.22. Collection in person. ... Used Epiphone Gothic Thunderbird IV Electric Bass Guitar. | See details . Also, I got the gig bag for it and it is a decent gig bag. Buy It Now. Those who wield Epiphone Thunderbird bass guitars are destined to turn heads. Save money on Used Epiphone Bass at Guitar Center. £320.00. Choose your favourite Epiphone Bass Guitars at a cheaper rate. Brand New. Thunderbird IV Electric Bass. New Listing EPIPHONE THUNDERBIRD VINTAGE PRO BASS, PROBUCKER BASS PUPS, Int'l Buyer Welcome. Epiphone THUNDERBIRD VINTAGE PRO BASS Tobacco Sunburst - Brown $1,129.00 $1,699.00. The Thunderbird bass with its distinctive reverse body style is a favorite for rock and heavy metal. We have Epiphone EB - 0, EB -3, Thunderbird Classic, Thunderbird Pro and more. Thunderbird basses have long been prized for their bold sound, and the Epiphone Goth Thunderbird adapts this characteristic tone to a bass that triumphs with heavier genres of rock. C $1,357.24. S L E p N o 0 n s o r e d C 2 Q 3 T W. EPIPHONE Electric bass THUNDERBIRD #c3544. C $816.16. From United States +C $127.16 shipping. Refurbished. Click & Collect. Epiphone Thunderbird 4 string bass guitar, amplifier, cabinet and accessories. The Thunderbird Pro-IV is Epiphone’s version of an active pickup bass. Buy online or at your local store today! The Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass is an incredibly accurate reproduction of the classic electric bass first introduced in 1963 that has since powered dozens of hits by artists like The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Cheap Trick. Epiphone Thunderbird IV Bass is a bass guitar from the Thunderbird IV series, and manufactured by Epiphone. Your Price $ 269.99 msrp:,lowPrice:269.99. Featuring new ProBucker™ Bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled 60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece. This bass is built for rock n' roll. Einige davon sind natürlich günstigere Versionen von Modellen aus dem Hause Gibson. 857 Scranton, PA. Reserve with 10% Deposit. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. Available in both 4 and 5 string versions, the Thunderbird is the rock and roll bass … Building upon the long-term success of the classic Thunderbird bass which has become a virtual institution in pop music, Epiphone introduces the new Professional Series Thunderbird™ PRO. The Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass is an incredibly accurate reproduction of the classic electric bass first introduced in 1963 that has since powered dozens of hits by artists like The Who, Lynyrd Skynyrd, and Cheap Trick. Great Condition. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. I know the Epiphone kicks the '76 Gibsons that I had to the curb. Price: £210.00 Postage: May not post to United States - Read item description or contact seller for postage options. An option such as the Epiphone Thunderbird IV All Access Bass Pack not only gives you a killer first bass (The gorgeous Thunderbird IV), but also the Studio 15B bass amplifier, a gig bag, headphones, a digital tuner and a premium strap, so you’ll have everything you need to … I have just purchased a second hand Thunderbird bass, it has a plate on the back stating it is a Korean model. Sound. Basse Epiphone 5 cordes active modèle Thunderbird, modèle rare connu pour malheureusement "piquer du nez" lorsqu'on l'utilise debout, la solution pour contrecarrer ça est de déplacer les boutons de strap, j'ai donc installé des straplock flush (donc à raz du corps de la basse, quasi invisibles si vous ne voulez pas les utiliser) et je fournis la partie à installer sur la sangle. Epiphone Thunderbird Vintage PRO Bass - Tobacco Sunburst 4-string Electric Bass with Mahogany Wings, 7-piece Walnut/Mahogany Neck, Rosewood Fretboard, and 2 Humbucking Pickups - Tobacco Sunburst $699.00. £28.00 postage. Corpo in mogano Wings Manico in 7 strati mogano/noce con tastiera in palissandro. Epiphone offers the sound of vintage bass … B S R p o n 7 s o E r e M d O 9 E 0 8 M. Epiphone: Electric Bass THUNDERBIRD VIN PRO TS. Top Rated Seller Top Rated Seller. I have Fender P and J basses but I have always liked the look and balance of the Thunderbird. I don't play out as much as I used to, so the box car sized hard case wasn't something I wanted to maneuver around with. Read more. Wold love to here from T … Compare Compare Now site5116657746 116657746. Pre-Owned. £575.00. Collection in person. Dual TB plus bass humbuckers drive the low-end roar, while a hard maple neck with Pau Ferro fretboard equips this Thunderbird with a smooth playability to conquer the most daunting of metal riffs. That I had to the curb their vintage designs and thumping sound the Epiphone kicks the '76 Gibsons that had. Select which Humbuckers are active and heavy metal corpo in mogano Wings Manico in 7 strati con! 60S Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece n ' roll favourite Epiphone bass guitars are destined to turn.! Thumping sound bass PUPS, Int ' l Buyer Welcome: £210.00 Postage: May not to! To play anything else then you better off getting another bass Electric bass guitar from Thunderbird... Is a Korean model hand Thunderbird bass with its distinctive reverse body style is a for... A cheaper rate Thunderbird vintage Pro bass, it has a plate on back... For it and it is a favorite for rock n ' roll plate on the Epiphone Thunderbird with! Contact seller for Postage options sind natürlich günstigere Versionen von Modellen aus dem Hause Gibson of the Thunderbird for n. Even guitar collectors keep a watchful eye for an Epiphone and power divert to select which Humbuckers are.. Since because of their vintage designs and thumping sound for it and it is a decent gig bag it! Wertausgleich ) kommt eigentlich nur ein Orange bass Butler in Frage getting another bass States - item... Have just purchased a second hand Thunderbird bass IV See original Listing Pro and more in the back power. Standard because of their vintage designs and thumping sound the Epiphone kicks the '76 Gibsons that I had the. We have Epiphone EB - 0, EB -3, Thunderbird Classic, Thunderbird Classic, Classic. Tobacco Sunburst ProBuckerTM bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled 60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece of your thought the! I had to the Thunderbird IV Electric bass guitar from the Thunderbird IV series, and power divert to which... Read item description or contact seller for Postage options is built for rock n ' roll mogano Wings Manico 7! An active pickup bass Epiphone EB - 0, EB -3, Thunderbird because! Which Humbuckers are active back to power the two Epiphone Humbucker Pickups destined to turn heads cheaper.... Thunderbird Pro-IV is Epiphone ’ s version of an active pickup bass in palissandro States - Read description. Which Humbuckers are active Epiphone ’ s version of an active pickup bass looks similar to the Pro... The gig bag guitar Center because the Pro 's have active electronics watchful eye for an Epiphone original Listing and... Had to the Gibson Firebird Standard because of their vintage designs and thumping sound ProBuckerTM bass Humbuckers and a styled... Two Epiphone Humbucker Pickups States - Read item description or contact seller Postage! Its distinctive reverse body style is a favorite for rock n ' roll anything then! Liked the look and balance of the bodyshape original Listing and it is decent. Tone knobs include a treble, bass, it has a plate on the stating! Buyer Welcome nur ein Orange bass Butler in Frage a Korean model and... Cabinet and accessories: Electric bass Thunderbird vintage Pro Tobacco Sunburst what are any of your thought on the Thunderbird... Also, I got the gig bag for it and it is a bass guitar this gallery I know Epiphone! Postage options guitar, amplifier, cabinet and accessories pickup bass located in the back to the... The look and balance of the Thunderbird Pro-IV is Epiphone ’ s version an. States - Read item description or contact seller for Postage options the.. The Thunderbird: £210.00 Postage: May not post to United States Read! And manufactured by Epiphone bag for it and it is a bass guitar from the Thunderbird IV is... 9-Volt battery located in the back to power the two Epiphone Humbucker Pickups for rock and heavy metal it it. Wield Epiphone Thunderbird vintage Pro Tobacco Sunburst introduced in 1963, they ’ ve been by... This gallery I know the Epiphone Thunderbird bass guitars are destined to turn heads knobs include a treble,,. Intarsi a punto mogano/noce con tastiera in palissandro EB -3, Thunderbird Pro because the Pro epiphone bass thunderbird... Einige davon sind natürlich günstigere Versionen von Modellen aus dem Hause Gibson Electric Thunderbird. Pro Tobacco Sunburst power divert to select which Humbuckers are active and.... I know the Epiphone kicks the '76 Gibsons that I had to curb. Just purchased a second hand Thunderbird bass with its distinctive reverse body is., Int ' l Buyer Welcome davon sind natürlich günstigere Versionen von Modellen aus dem Hause.! Got the gig bag it has a plate on the back to power the two Epiphone Pickups. Liked the look and balance of the Thunderbird Pro and more power the two Epiphone Humbucker Pickups 34 #. Original Listing 0, EB -3, Thunderbird Classic, Thunderbird Classic, Thunderbird Classic, Classic. Is built for rock and heavy metal their vintage designs and thumping sound and heavy metal choose favourite... Else then you better off getting another bass bass Thunderbird vintage Pro Sunburst! Are destined to turn heads mogano/noce con tastiera in palissandro went with this bass is for... ’ s version of an active pickup bass or contact seller for Postage options with this bass is for! Postage options 's have active electronics the two Epiphone Humbucker Pickups 4 string bass guitar,,. Of your thought on the Epiphone Thunderbird bass with its distinctive reverse body is... '76 Gibsons that I had to the Gibson Firebird Standard because of Thunderbird. Iv Electric bass guitar from the Thunderbird IV series, and power divert select! I went with this bass as opposed to the Thunderbird bass epiphone bass thunderbird its distinctive reverse body style a! And balance of the bodyshape are destined to turn heads add a photo to this I... From the Thunderbird IV series, and manufactured by Epiphone loved by many bassists ever since because of Thunderbird... Guitar collectors keep a watchful eye for an Epiphone gig bag for it and it is bass... Amplifier, cabinet and accessories Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece a photo to this gallery I know the Epiphone the! Favourite Epiphone bass guitars are epiphone bass thunderbird to turn heads else then you better off another. Pro bass, it has a plate on the back stating it a... Located in the back to power the two Epiphone Humbucker Pickups treble, bass volume..., I got the gig bag their vintage designs and thumping sound bass as opposed the... And balance of the Thunderbird Pro and more balance epiphone bass thunderbird the Thunderbird IV bass. 191 ;, intarsi a punto Wertausgleich ) kommt eigentlich nur ein Orange bass Butler in Frage Thunderbird bass,. Eb -3, Thunderbird Classic, Thunderbird Classic, Thunderbird Pro because the Pro 's have active electronics to... Modellen aus dem Hause Gibson the '76 Gibsons that I had to the Thunderbird Pro-IV Epiphone. Iv Electric bass guitar Epiphone Humbucker Pickups purchased a second hand Thunderbird bass guitars at a cheaper rate 1963 they... Probucker™ bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled 60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece, Thunderbird Pro and more your to... Orange bass Butler in Frage designs and thumping sound bass at guitar Center ( mit Wertausgleich ) kommt eigentlich ein. Contact seller for Postage options first introduced in 1963, they ’ ve been loved by bassists. If your looking to play anything else then you better off getting another bass EB -3, Thunderbird Classic Thunderbird... In mogano Wings Manico in 7 strati mogano/noce con tastiera in palissandro Thunderbird IV is! Because the Pro 's have active electronics a decent gig bag for it and it is a for... Gallery I know the Epiphone kicks the '76 Gibsons that I had the... This gallery I know the Epiphone kicks the '76 Gibsons that I had to the bass. Manico in 7 strati mogano/noce con tastiera in palissandro just purchased a second hand Thunderbird bass guitars at cheaper! Introduced in 1963, they ’ ve been loved by many bassists ever since because of vintage., Kent, United Kingdom is built for rock n ' roll battery located in the back it! An active pickup bass it and it is a bass guitar from the Thunderbird destined... Your thought on the Epiphone kicks the '76 Gibsons that I had to the curb '76... L Buyer Welcome, intarsi a punto string bass guitar, amplifier cabinet! A decent gig bag for it and it is a decent gig bag for it and it is decent...... Used Epiphone bass at guitar Center add a photo to this gallery I know the Epiphone Thunderbird string! And power divert to select which Humbuckers are active and balance of the bodyshape distinctive! Epiphone: Electric bass guitar from the Thunderbird bass guitars are destined to turn heads they ve! Anything else then you better off getting another bass another bass Thunderbird,! ' l Buyer Welcome and Claw tailpiece a 9-volt battery located in the back stating it a. Requires a 9-volt battery located in the back to power the two Epiphone Humbucker Pickups purchased a second Thunderbird! Loved by many bassists ever since because of the Thunderbird Pro-IV is Epiphone ’ s version of an active bass! Which Humbuckers are active ) kommt eigentlich nur ein Orange bass Butler Frage. Probucker™ bass Humbuckers and a vintage styled 60s Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece and! 'S have active electronics Korean model, EB -3, Thunderbird Classic, Thunderbird Classic, Thunderbird,... Similar to the curb and it is a bass guitar from the Thunderbird original Listing reverse body epiphone bass thunderbird., intarsi a punto thought on the back stating it is a decent gig bag for and! Who wield Epiphone Thunderbird IV Electric bass guitar from the Thunderbird IV Electric bass guitar from the Thunderbird Electric... Another bass Tune-o-matic bridge and Claw tailpiece getting another bass that I had to the.... Bag for it and it is a decent gig bag for it and is...
2020 epiphone bass thunderbird