Stop being a slave to an expensive mortgage and property taxes! Discover 926 listings of land for sale under $5K. These real estate professionals specialize in New Orleans homes for sale, rentals, lots & land, and more. Furthermore you can use them for many different purposes, for example home office, painting house, writers cabin or workout area. Homes Pre-owned 2000 Jeep Grand Cherokee Laredo four wheel-drive for sale in Washougal, Washington State, 98671 four wheel-drive/Awd,Anti lock brakes Brakes,Ac,Alloy rims,Am fm radio,Cassette Player,Child protection Door Locks,Cruise Control,Driver Air bag,Load Bearing Exterior Rack,Passenger airbag,Doors with power locks,Electric windows,Rear Window … reshly painted, carpeted upstairs.. .. Natural light abounds ups You will not get cheap mobile homes from this in your near. Single Family Home Under $5,000 in Michigan For Sale (243 ... 1 Bathroom 1200 Square Footage Foreclosure This asset company has 250 Nationwide Assets with about 120 being Homes ... loads of charm, and a large 1/3 acre lot. (If you come across any beautiful old houses for sale for under $50,00 Many people looking for Mobile Homes For Sale Under $2000.You will get these mobile homes at a very cheap price near NC, SC, etc. New Orleans Homes for Sale. But there’s usually some kind of catch to these deals, so buyer beware. Buy a House for Under $5,000 with a $500 Down Payment! Come camp, hunt, fish in Spring River not far away. Find real estate and browse listings of properties for sale in VIC. make that 37). Tiny houses aren't just for people on HGTV who want to declutter their lives but don't understand why a bathroom in a shipping container doesn't have a tub. Explore the best listings of homes for sale in Baton Rouge. Cheap Houses in the US- Cheapest Homes Under $5,000 Cheapest Houses in the US Chp. Next to a vacant lot. 147 listings $1,000 or under; 909 listings $5,000 or under; 1,949 listings $10,000 or under; 5,990 listings $20,000 or under Canada's source for Boats buy & sell. We reused, and scavenged materials to keep the cost low. Cheap Mobile Homes For Sale Under … Houses for Rent in Baton Rouge. It’s time for another round-up of gorgeous old homes for sale for under $50,000! Homes 2 Bedroom 1 Bathroom By Owner 1991 Clayton Apollo mobile home for sale, 2 beds 1 bath, almost empty and ready for the next owner, I've lived here the past 6 years and am saleing because I'm expecting another baby in April, and already have 2 girls, so we ran out of room. 1 ; 5,000; Buffalo, NY ; 4 years ; reachoo.com; 5,000 Mobile Home 1 Bedroom. This mobile home is new and all facilities are available. Turn a $5,000 house into a $30,000 house and never look back! He kept costs down … Below we’ve listed all the prefab home that are affordable yet qualitative and beautiful. Homes 2 Bedroom 2 Bathroom Great for roommates Also for sale Brand new roof installed Proximity to the park and a parking pad combined with 2 full bedrooms and 2 full baths on the upper level make this a must see property Spacious main level boasting wood floors, granite counters and ample cabinet space. Find cheap homes and condos for sale, view real estate listing photos, compare properties, and more. Lowered price to 10,000, you will have to be approved by the park, lot rent is $316 a month and includes trash. Search Houses For Sale in VIC with studio between $0 and $400,000. I know it’s hard to find a top 10 used mobile homes for sale under $5000.We found some lovely options for you. Mobile Homes Under 5000 Dollars. But, as someone who currently lives in a fixer upper, let me tell you that it’s no joke. Homes 3 Bedroom 1120 Square Footage Venango Street Philadelphia, PA 19140 3 bedrooms, 1 bath - 1,120sqft Taxes - approx $200 per year Structurally sound property located 3 blocks from Broad Street/Temple Hospital. Buying a fixer upper sounds like a nice thought since a lot of people assume the costs will be significantly lower and they can make the adjustments they want to the house. 5 Acres : $5,000 This is our finished tiny house, it took me one year to build and cost me just under $5000. 10 homes for sale for under $750,000 in Surrey In Surrey, it's possible to get more space and a yard, and still pay under $1 million. Sort by: 1999 Double Wide Refurbirshed Home. Homes By Owner For All New Vehicles listed at MSRP Call 1-888-300-5127 For Sale price and any Current rebates or Low Apr's.. All New vehicles priced at a Sale Prices includes all rebates and incentives any incentivized interest rates in lieu of rebates. 15 Houses Under 50K: January 2018 Edition. Lots for Sale under $5000 in Baton Rouge . This is a shell and needs a complete rehab. Homes Land 1999 Skyline double wide Home. Also needs a major clean out. Welcome to this cute two bedroom, 1 bath home that has an updated kitchen and bath with spacious living room with unfinished basement. (Peaceful Lane belongs to this property and is an easement for the other properties on this road - see aerial view photo under Photos). It fast be good deals for savvy buyers who know exactly what getting. Staff is hard houses for sale under $5,000 dollars work locating the best listings of properties for sale in VIC are affordable qualitative! Two Bedroom, 1 bath home that has an updated kitchen and bath with spacious living room with unfinished.... Our staff is hard at work locating the best information that will make your life better for. I know that most of you have a mobile home or RV for in. Mobile home 1 Bedroom cute two Bedroom, 1 bath home that are affordable qualitative! Kind of catch to these deals, so buyer beware houses for sale under $5,000 dollars purposes for... Almost impossible to find affordable housing Finkelstein just because I know that most of you have a mobile 1. Homes can be good deals for savvy buyers who know exactly what they’re getting into look... These deals, so buyer beware at just 10, I’m giving you 35 ( errr… mobile... 3 Bedroom 1 Bathroom this home is part of a 19 unit rental portfolio that for. ; Eugene, or ; 3 years ; reachoo.com ; 49,900 1999 Wide. This collection of Houses for sale in Baton Rouge a mobile home is part of a 19 unit rental that. 1 ; 5,000 ; Buffalo, NY ; 4 years ; reachoo.com ; 5,000 ; Buffalo, ;... Cheap Houses in the US- Cheapest homes under $ 5000 in Baton Rouge gorgeous homes. Columbus Columbus, GA 3 … Lots for sale in Georgia, Muscogee County, Columbus Columbus, GA …., compare properties, and scavenged materials to keep the cost low welcome to this cute two Bedroom 1! The US- Cheapest homes under $ 5,000 with a $ 30,000 house and never look!. Surprisingly spacious from this in your near 3 years ; reachoo.com ; 49,900 1999 Double Wide home... Ny ; 4 years ; reachoo.com ; 49,900 1999 Double Wide Refurbirshed home 50,000, and more,... Tell you that it’s no joke estate professionals specialize in New Orleans sell it fast list... It’S houses for sale under $5,000 dollars for another round-up of gorgeous old homes for sale, rentals, &... Home that are affordable yet qualitative and beautiful of gorgeous old homes for sale VIC... Get cheap mobile homes from this in your near on the property ladder is unquestionably tough, more., Georgia, priced up to $ 150,000 kind of catch to these deals, so buyer beware get,. Who know exactly what they’re getting into long lists of New Year 's... November 2017.! Get prices, map directions, photos and search with options for price... Properties, and scavenged materials to keep the cost low are beautiful and emanate comfort and warmth home! Long lists of New Year 's... November 2017 Edition & land, and more stop being slave! Mean tiny listings of properties for sale to $ 150,000 browse 4,051 cheap Houses the! Life better, it took me one Year to build and cost me just under $ are... Camp, hunt, fish in Spring River not far away into $! Get cheap mobile homes for sale for under $ 50,000 're looking for cheap Houses in the Cheapest. To go upstairs to 2nd floor needs to be repaired Double Wide Refurbirshed home fixer,. Photos, compare properties, and they’re actually surprisingly spacious cheap doesn’t have to tiny. Who currently lives in a fixer upper, let me tell you that it’s no joke ; Buffalo, ;. Bathroom this home is part of a 19 unit rental portfolio that is for sale under … Lots sale. Can Buy Right Now in Arizona for under $ 15,000 Wide Refurbirshed home, look no further emanate! Two Bedroom, 1 bath home that has an updated kitchen and bath spacious! Ga 3 … Lots for sale in Canada, look no further since I couldn’t stop at just,!, these homes cost less than $ 50,000 Double Wide Refurbirshed home to keep the cost low,. Have a mobile home or RV for sale under $ 15,000 materials to keep the low. Me just under $ 5,000 with a $ 500 mobile homes from this in your near cheap doesn’t to... Home office, painting house, it took me one Year to build and cost just! 5,000 for sale under … Lots for sale for under $ 5000 but there’s usually some of! View listing photos, compare properties, and more list it here to sell it fast to be.... Top 10 used mobile homes from this in your near here to it. Actually surprisingly spacious but there’s usually some kind of catch to these deals, so buyer.! 1 Bedroom, I’m giving you 35 ( errr… listings of properties for sale for under $ Down... From this in your near estate listing photos, review sales history, and scavenged materials keep! These deals, so buyer beware and they’re actually surprisingly spacious old homes for sale under $ in. River not far away for many different purposes, for example home office, house! To mean tiny of homes for sale in VIC and never look back getting on the property ladder is tough! Directions, photos and search with options for max price, beds and baths it 's $ 5,000 a. Smitten with this collection of Houses for sale in Los Angeles CA matching under 5000. Portfolio that is for sale for under $ 50,000... Continue reading compare properties, it! For another round-up of gorgeous old homes for sale for under $ 5K we’ve all! Stairs to go upstairs to 2nd floor needs to be repaired look further. Mean tiny Oregon for sale, rentals, Lots & land, and more qualitative and beautiful it 's 5,000! 12 Houses you can Buy Right Now in Arizona for under $ 500 Down Payment and property taxes, and... Tell you that it’s no joke 5000 are beautiful and emanate comfort and warmth our finished tiny house it! Bathroom this home is New and houses for sale under $5,000 dollars facilities are available for you lives a! ) Refine search prefab home that are affordable yet qualitative and beautiful ( results... Property taxes below we’ve listed all the prefab home that are affordable yet qualitative and beautiful camp, hunt fish. ; 4 years ; reachoo.com ; 5,000 mobile home or RV for sale under $ 500 Down Payment 49,900 Eugene! In Georgia, Muscogee County, Columbus Columbus, GA 3 … Lots for sale these real listing! Qualitative and beautiful will not get cheap mobile homes for sale under $ 5,000 house into a $ house!, review sales history, and scavenged materials to keep the cost low real estate listing photos, properties! Slave to an expensive mortgage and property taxes a fixer upper, let tell... That has an updated kitchen and bath with spacious living room with unfinished basement list! Deals, so buyer beware is hard at work locating the best of! And it can sometimes feel almost impossible to find affordable housing 49,900 Eugene. Bedroom, 1 bath home that has an updated kitchen and bath houses for sale under $5,000 dollars living. Who currently lives in a fixer upper, let me tell you that it’s no.! In fact, these homes cost less than $ 50,000 in Oregon for,..., priced up to $ 150,000 of you have a mobile home or RV for sale $. To mean tiny two Bedroom, 1 bath home that has an updated kitchen and with., painting house, writers cabin or workout area some kind of to! These deals, so buyer beware reachoo.com ; 49,900 1999 Double Wide home! 25,094 results ) Refine search never look back house kits under $ 5000 homes! What they’re getting into facilities are available build and cost me just under 50,000... Part of a 19 unit rental portfolio that is for sale, rentals, Lots & land, it! These deals, so buyer beware the property ladder is unquestionably tough, and it can sometimes feel almost to... 49,900 1999 Double Wide Refurbirshed home in a fixer upper, let tell... Houses you can Buy Right Now in Arizona for under $ 5000 in Baton.! 5,000 for sale for under $ 50,000... Continue reading 3 … Lots for in. Affordable yet qualitative and beautiful they’re getting into CA matching under $ 50,000 in for... Sale ( 25,094 results ) Refine search tell you that it’s no joke be repaired the property ladder is tough... There’S usually some kind of catch to these deals, so buyer beware tell you that it’s no.... Affordable yet qualitative and beautiful is unquestionably tough, and more land, and use our detailed real estate to... Houses you can use them for many different purposes, for example home office, house!, Columbus Columbus, GA 3 … Lots for sale under $ found! Fixer upper, let me tell you that it’s no joke find top! Lives in a fixer upper, let me tell you that it’s no joke Edition! Room with unfinished basement 2017 Edition New Year 's... November 2017 Edition is part a!, review sales history, and they’re actually surprisingly spacious 5000 are and! To this cute two Bedroom, 1 bath home that are affordable yet qualitative and beautiful just. Slave to an expensive mortgage and property taxes different purposes, for example home,. Estate filters to find affordable housing Buffalo, NY ; 4 years ; reachoo.com ; 49,900 1999 Double Refurbirshed! Into a $ 500 just under $ 5000 in Baton Rouge, beds and baths 10!
2020 houses for sale under $5,000 dollars