© 2020 Vehicle History Inc. All Rights Reserved. Here are the top 2008 Nissan Armada for Sale ASAP. One of my favorite features is that the very back row of seats fold down and up electronically. The only thing I would change is more storage room. Nissan armada- great option for a big family. Bumper-to-bumper warranties typically expire faster than powertrain warranties. Learn About Us. Active front head restraints, an electronic stability system, side curtain airbags and antilock brakes with electronic brake-force distribution and brake assist are standard. The SE model has 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, while the uplevel LE gets 20-inch rims. I dislike that it is not more fuel efficient. It is comfortable for long rides and the kids can easily get in and out without climbing all over each other. I love this vehicle so much that when it eventually dies only I plan on getting another one exactly like it! These optimizations complement the many benefits of your in-vehicle navigation system. I like having the captain chairs for my two youngest car seats, but I think a bench seat would be awesome also. Nissan Armada is the right one for you. The 2008 Nissan Armada LE has been a real joy to own. 2008 Nissan Armada: See 11 user reviews, 446 photos and great deals for 2008 Nissan Armada. Use good synthetic, reguraly change air filter and do the things needed when they are needed and you should have minimal problems. Sign Up, Already have an account? 2008 Nissan Armada 2007 Nissan Armada Mechanical. Other than that it drives nice. Access them anywhere. NHTSA rates vehicles using a star rating system from 1-5 stars, with 5 being the highest. These are all pretty entry level cars without upgrades. Highly recommend the Armada! They can easily last 300k miles with proper maint. Roomy! Last fillup took me out to about 240 miles and 22 gallon fillup. Search from 38 Used Nissan Armada cars for sale, including a 2008 Nissan Armada 2WD, a 2008 Nissan Armada 2WD LE, and a 2008 Nissan Armada 2WD w/ Premium Pkg. est. Great Family Vehicle Comfortable and lots of room for 8 individuals Back up system. Last Tank: 9.6 MPG 14 hours ago; snsjets added 2 fuel-ups to their 2010 Nissan Armada. nice to drive doesn't have a lot of trunk space. From 2003 to 2015 the Armada was assembled in Canton, Mississippi based on the Nissan Titan.From mid-2016 onwards, the Armada has been built in Yukuhashi, Kyushu, Japan and shares the same platform as the Nissan Patrol, with American-specific modifications, and went on sale in late mid-2016 as a 2017 model. I live in California and all the sun really ate away at the paint. They are typically for the first couple of years of ownership of a new car. Users ranked 2008 Nissan Armada against other cars which they drove/owned. The Nissan Navigation Store is your official online source for Armada GPS navigation system map updates. My armada is a great car never had any major problems in ten years. The Nissan armada does well in the performance department. Gets 13 miles to the gallon. Consumer Reports' "Bad bets" for making 200,000 miles: BMW 7-series, Infiniti QX56, Jaguar X-type, V8-powered Mercedes-Benz M-class, Mercedes-Benz SL, Nissan Armada, Nissan Titan, Volkswagen Touareg, V6-powered Volvo XC90. My complaints are the plastic center overhead consoles are not sturdy and crack and break in heat. Maximum towing capacity when properly equipped is 9,100 pounds. It is an all black vehicle so it is hard to keep clean on the outside but all around it is an ok vehicle. I was averaging about 17.5 on the highway last month, but alot less mileage. Side-impact airbags for the front seats are optional. Amazing travel vehicle with excellent gas mileage. Most cars that have been built in the last decade can go 5,000 or even 10,000 miles between oil changes. Having 5 kids, I really enjoy having the DVD player/headphones, the middle console in the middle row, multiple cup holders, and the 3 rows of space. I can carry a ton of people and their stuff. Lots of Room for large group and everyone is comfortable, love the backup system, DVD Player great for children, Good with towing traveling camper and boats. I vote for the 2008 because it had warranty left on it and comes with lots of airbags and ABS. How to make your Nissan last 200,000 miles. I have not had any problems with my armada. How can I share my MPG? Some automakers include free scheduled maintenance for items such as oil changes, air filters and tire rotations. How many miles you’ll achieve, exactly, is partially up to fate, but it’s also up to you. Comfort, roomy, smooth ride very dependable. There is plenty of room and it is comfortable to drive. He will spend $12,000 to 15,000 on a used car. The biggest problem I have is the sensors goes out in the tires and they are very expensive to replace. Another thing about the Nissan Armada is it is very high so if you are smaller I would suggest in getting a smaller truck. Drive it to the around everywhere without a problem. Sep 19, 2009 | 2005 Nissan Armada 1 Answer 2002 f-350 7.3l diesel 79,000 miles last change on fuel filter dec 2008. An option allows the engine to burn E85 ethanol in addition to gas. I love it because it fits my family perfectly and makes us all feel safe. I'd say internally, it's a very sturdy car. As I have not had problems with brakes, roof or other noises I have had problems with the automatic windows on both driver and passenger side. Each ranking was based on 9 categories. Not losing either, 2008 Nissan Armada, Took it to a repair shop, they cleaned the. I absolutely love my Nissan armada. It also has a high undercarriage so that I do not I am not overly concerned about dragging. It can seat 8 people. We take it on road trips every year, and the conditions are hot! The SE model has 18-inch aluminum-alloy wheels, while the uplevel LE gets 20-inch rims. by KIP from Orlando, FL on August 23, 2020, This has been an amazing suv. Highway MPG: 18. highway. It is a big SUV it seats 8 people good for big families. Save up to $15,169 on one of 2,221 used 2008 Nissan Armadas near you. Vehicle is great for long trips, gas mileage is not that great. Overall I like big trucks so I love my armada. the Competitors. ExteriorThe Armada has a new grille, front bumper and headlights; while it does look a bit different head-on, the overall shape of the full-size SUV hasn’t changed much. Very roomy. Standard stability system, curtain airbags, Certified child passenger safety technicians conduct hands-on tests of a car’s Latch system and check the vehicle’s ability to accommodate different types of car seats. city/highway. Often called a basic warranty or new-vehicle warranty, a bumper-to-bumper policy covers components like air conditioning, audio systems, vehicle sensors, fuel systems and major electrical components. I dislike that there is not currently an option for hybrid, electric or other alternative to gasoline power. An option allows the engine to burn E85 ethanol in addition to gas. Other options include a navigation system and a rear-seat entertainment system with an 8-inch screen. It save gas. Get 2008 Nissan Armada values, consumer reviews, safety ratings, and find cars for sale near you. This is with cold temps here in Alaska with oxygenated fuel. To find the best deals near you, please enter your ZIP code. It has been very reliable so far. Simplifying the To repaint this model unfortunately costs a lot of money. My family travels a lot and it is good on gas and has amazing gas mileage. I love my Nissan armada. $4,099. It has over 200,000 miles and is still running great. The sunroof is a nice feature. He really likes the Altima and can get a 2006 with mid-high 30,000 miles for about 12k. Right stuff in places for buyers desiring a full measure of large SUV experience. Vehicle maintenance is not the area to go cheap, use good products and do not try to stretch out the life of them. I have about 7,500 miles on the truck. It is able to accommodate to family size or fit several items. My car has two captain chairs in the middle row but I have recently heard that there are other armadas with bench seats for the middle row. Good if you are your friends are taking a road trip I have done that before. It's almost 11 years old and still going strong! 3 days ago; goose1210 added 1 notes for their 2018 Nissan Armada. There is a sunroof, heater seat, TV for the kids. The Armada is still powered by a 5.6-liter V-8 engine and has room for up to eight. What other services could be included in a warranty? With proper maintenance, 100,00 to 150,000 miles. The most important thing that others should know about my vehicle is that it is very comfortable to ride in. I love this car! 7.1 gals/ 100 miles . The Armada received the following grades on a scale of A-F.*. Find 6,548 used Nissan Armada listings at CarGurus. I overall love my armada. The sound of the radio are awesome. The Armada is Nissan’s largest SUV, and the automaker has updated it for the 2008 model year with some minor exterior styling changes and a more luxurious cabin. Not losing either, 2008…. We have had to replace the battery several times over the last 11 years and we have had to have the air worked on a few times. Smoke on start up, 120, 000 miles. Research the 2008 Nissan Armada at cars.com and find specs, pricing, MPG, safety data, photos, videos, reviews and local inventory. Every little part you need is very costly. Mine has a DVD inside for the kids. A certified pre-owned or CPO car has been inspected to meet minimum quality standards and typically includes some type of warranty. I love the appearance of my armada better than the newer. here it is almost dec 4 2021. good vehicle. 2008 Nissan Armada Top Comparisons. What is the average lifetime mileage of Nissan Maxima? I've had to replace both front and back. VehicleHistory.com began because we believe everyone deserves access to unbiased, accurate information about every vehicle. The back up camera is a great feature when you put it in reverse. It's an ok vehicle, for the year it was made. View all 47 consumer vehicle reviews for the Used 2008 Nissan Armada on Edmunds, or submit your own review of the 2008 Armada. Lol No major problems , purchased new in 2008,1 owner. Few reimburse incidental costs like motel rooms (if you have to wait for repairs). It's great for hauling a lot of people and a lot of their stuff. A six-CD stereo is standard and Bose audio is optional. The gas mileage on it for an SUV is excellent. With a few exceptions, powertrain warranties don't cover regular maintenance like engine tuneups and tire rotations. ... 207,375 Miles | Bossier City, LA. It is a gas saver. Maximum towing capacity when properly equipped is 9,100 pounds. Keeping it at 2000rpm and below I am getting 12.1mpg. The Armada has a 317-horsepower, 5.6-liter V-8 that drives a five-speed automatic transmission. Some automakers include roadside assistance with their bumper-to-bumper or powertrain warranties, while others have separate policies. I will say the paint did not hold up as well as other vehicles in the past that I've owned. 1 week ago; iwantdi fueled-up their 2017 Nissan Armada. Save cars. But all the seats go down in the back. I really like it..its roomy..however gas is an issue.It's an older model..and its used..so you can expect some problems. InteriorThe Armada has room for eight with a second-row bench seat or seven with second-row captain’s chairs. It has a lot of space. I have a 2002 nissan altima, V-6, I have 147,000 miles on it and have had a few minor things done starting at about 130,000 miles, I have been told that the engine on my car starts giving alot of trou … To add more, remove at least one or narrow your list. We have had to replace the battery several times over the last 11 years and we have had to have the air worked on a few times. The Armada has a new grille, front bumper and headlights; while it does look a bit different head-on, the overall shape of the full-size SUV hasn’t changed much. Engine: 5.6L V8 ... 5 Drivetrain Years / 60,000 Drivetrain Miles 5 Corrosion Years / Unlimited Corrosion Miles Crash Test Results. Purchase 2008new Armada and having many problems since purchase otober2007- the top console fell off while driving about a year ago went to Nissan dealer and they said is not cover with warranty ( this happen within before my 60k miles warranty) they told me I … Down to give more trunk space. It is also a good travel vehicle. These programs cover anything from flat-tire changes and locksmith services to jump-starts and towing. Its v8 engine produces more horsepower than some rival engines, and it can move the armada without feeling strained during acceleration, on the highway, or while towing. Nice luxury vehicle but front seats poor if you 6 feet or more. Other options include a navigation system and a rear-seat entertainment system with an 8-inch screen. Every used car for sale comes with a free CARFAX Report. Vehicle OverviewThe Armada is Nissan’s largest SUV, and the automaker has updated it for the 2008 model year with some minor exterior styling changes and a more luxurious cabin. MPG. Don't be misled a 10-year or 100,000-mile powertrain warranty doesn't promise a decade of free repairs for your car. It has all the features I wanted. And I love the screen on the dash for watching movies up front also while the brake is on, it is nice to pass the time when I am waiting in the car for whatever reason. Aside from that I love it. I would definitely recommend the Armada and have actually been looking into getting another Armada for my next car. Compare The best way to know exactly how many miles your car can go between oil changes would be to consult your vehicle’s owner’s manual. We are coming from being a minivan family and loved the convenience of getting in and out so we were a bit worried going to an SUV. I HAVE A 1995 NISSAN XE PICKUP WITH 322230 MILES ON IT. Great for long distance travel, and a fantastic alternative... Read full review, by Picky Customer from Katy, Texas, US on July 29, 2020, I've had this car for about 9 years. It runnings smoothly and low gas miles. Gas mileage is to be expected for a large SUV. 2008 Nissan Armada LE I have had my Nissan Armada since 2008 and it has been a great family car. ihe’s in the navy driving now and i have no desire to get rid of the vehicle.ts been 17 years ago dec 4 2003 when i got it. my son was 4 years old when i got it. See good deals, great deals and more on Used 2008 Nissan Armada. I have 4 kids and large dogs and everyone has plenty of room. It's an ok car..I just want to trade it in.. Due to the fact I need to downsize. It is the perfect size. Please enter your complete email address. Despite its large size, the armada has a respectable agility that leaves it capable of taking turns and executing maneuvers without much body roll. Have not had any problems with the engine, but have had heating and ac issues, the heater valve failed and the rear ac also had to be replaced. The Nissan Armada is a gas guzzler but is very spacious and has many nice features and will fit your entire family. It is a V8 so it has lots of power and has no trouble making it up steep grades or towing something. Log In. I also love how it has me to sit high up. It typically covers just the engine and transmission, along with any other moving parts that lead to the wheels, like the driveshaft and constant velocity joints. I bought an '04 LE Armada back in August of last year. Most policies exclude regular maintenance like fluid top offs and oil changes, but a few brands have separate free-maintenance provisions, and those that do offer them is slowly rising. We have received your information, so keep an eye out for emails from Cars.com. Everything is expensive to replace and the air is horrible when vehicle gets old. 10 Nissan Armada owners reviewed the Nissan Armada with a rating of 4.0 overall out of 5 for model years from 2005 to 2020. Some automakers also bundle seat belts and airbags into their powertrain warranties. Description: Used 2008 Nissan Armada LE 4WD for sale - $6,000 - 175,245 miles with Leather Seats, Alloy Wheels, Third Row Seating, Backup Camera, Heated Seats, Tow Package Certified Pre-Owned: No Transmission: 5-Speed Automatic Overdrive Color: Majestic Blue Bought a 08 armada this thing is a beast. 2008 Nissan Armada 2WD 8 cyl, 5.6 L, Automatic 5-spd Regular Gasoline: Not Available. I love how comfortable and spacious it is. The Armada is still powered by a 5.6-liter V-8 engine and has room for up to eight. 6 recalls. My only real complaints are the gas mileage-- which you know what you're getting with an SUV and that there's a banging noise occasionally that can't be traced. You'll won't be sorry. It really helps out when my hands are full of groceries or children. Very comfortable, reliable, love Nissan products. The Armada update features fresh data that helps improve routing accuracy and fuel economy. * This score may not apply to all trims, especially for vehicles with multiple body styles that affect the space and design of the seating. Side-impact airbags for the front seats are optional. The overhead console helps with it's adjustable air ... Read full review, The 2008 Nissan Armada currently has A six-CD stereo is standard and Bose audio is optional. Knock on wood! rogeadam fueled-up their 2012 Nissan Armada. Vehicles must be in excellent condition and have low miles and wear to be certified, which is why off-lease vehicles feed many CPO programs. I love driving it around. Good on gas if on a highway but if just driving short distances like street lite to street lite it will eat up your gas in no time. The Armada has room for eight with a second-row bench seat or seven with second-row captain’s chairs. It is comfortable and fits the family. Here is the summary of top rankings. Seats are comfortable, and also has a third row seat. I have a 2004 armada, 176k+ miles and it still drives like a dream. The maintenance issues have mostly been just oil changes, tires and brakes. I love the size of my vehicle and the fact that it rarely has caused me any sort of problems that requires it to be brought to the mechanic. All of which are just normal things for a vehicle. Cosmetically it's a pain. While dealers and third parties certify cars, the gold standard is an automaker-certified vehicle that provides a factory-backed warranty, often extending the original coverage. City MPG: 12. city. View photos, features and more. Roomy interior with both front and rear ac and heat. SafetyActive front head restraints, an electronic stability system, side curtain airbags and antilock brakes with electronic brake-force distribution and brake assist are standard. Good for long trips. I've had some electrical issues as far as my back windows not going down from the back..only can be let down by the driver. Economical and friendly family truck. It has over 200,000 miles and is still running great. 6 days ago; josephkopp added 1 notes for their 2009 Nissan Armada. Rated 4.8 out of 5 stars. Combined MPG: 14. combined. My car is great. Have a strong odor of diesel, stronger than the usual smell. Learn more about the 2008 Nissan Armada. It has had lots of recalls in the past but it is pretty reliable and easy to clean. The mileage will go up some once we get the summer gas here. Whatever it says in there will be the correct number of miles you can go between oil changes. The seats fold down so easily and flat so it is great for hauling big items when needed. We have towed boats and it has worked great. We have 45 2008 Nissan Armada vehicles for sale that are reported accident free, 11 1-Owner cars, and 69 personal use cars. What will be your next ride? Comfortable SUV. 2008 Nissan Armada 2WD 8 cyl, 5.6 L, Automatic 5-spd Regular Gasoline: Not Available. Engine light is on. He can get a 2008 with mid 20,000 mileage for 15k+. The back seats fold. We have had minimal problems with this vehicle and it just keeps running. Reliability. research process is at the heart of what we do and remains our number one priority. The Nissan Armada is a full-size SUV manufactured by Nissan for the North American market. Has plenty of room and great amenities. It handles great in the snow, and we absolutely love the cleanliness of the leather seats. Need alignment and new center console for the roof of the vehicle. How can I share my MPG? When you first buy a car, especially if you’re able to purchase one new, you’re naturally excited for the many miles ahead. Find the best used 2008 Nissan Armada near you. Under the HoodThe Armada has a 317-horsepower, 5.6-liter V-8 that drives a five-speed automatic transmission. Find your perfect car with Edmunds expert reviews, car comparisons, and pricing tools. I drive 98% city driving. Estimated values for the 2008 Nissan Armada Values based on 12,000 miles driven per year, with no color or options selected LE 4dr SUV (5.6L 8cyl 5A) with no options As for the room it is so roomy especially when you put down the seat. Airbag light came on needs to be taken each time to the car dealer to reset, Tire air gage doesn't worry correctly. I have 270,000 and it drives great. The navigation system and the music box are also really great to have. Since the Armada does not fit in my garage with the side mirrors extended I have to pull them. I have had my Nissan Armada since 2008 and it has been a great family car. This is the first vehicle I've owned that I've not had multiple problems with. The ride quality is also pretty good. Some include consumables including brake pads and windshield wipers; others do not. Plus the leather on the seats started splitting on a couple of them. Great vehicle! Easy to navigate.
2020 how many miles will a 2008 nissan armada last