Search for new & used Mitsubishi ASX Exceed cars for sale in Australia. SAVE . The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed is at the top of its range, and comes in front-wheel drive with a 2.4-litre petrol engine matched with a CVT automatic transmission. Mitsubishi; ASX; Price; 2020; 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Pricing & Specifications. SAVE . The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed comes with a 7-year, 150,000km warranty (up from the standard 5-year, 100,000km warranty), and two years free scheduled servicing. Hi, I'm looking to buy the Mitsubishi ASX 2020, exceed. XD MY21 Exceed Wagon 5dr CVT 1sp 2WD 2.4i Mitsubishi's ASX heads Hyundai's Kona as the top-seller in Australia's small SUV segment. Buying or selling a Mitsubishi ASX? Mitsubishi ASX small SUV has been around for 10 years _ yes, it launched here in 2010, and after three, maybe four upgrades, the popular little carry-all has worked its way up to segment leader in sales. Automotive … By Mike Boyd; May 14, 2020; Cars; There is a sweet-spot in almost everything we do. Read Mitsubishi ASX Exceed car reviews and compare Mitsubishi ASX Exceed prices and features at carsales.com.au. 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed (2WD) XD MY20 $33,990 DRIVE AWAY. That point at which the delicate balance between needs and wants, night and day, fast and slow, or small and large is just right. Mitsubishi have tight pricing for a diverse range. Specifications . 2020 Mitsubishi Asx Exceed 2wd Wagon (White) New Car Series XD MY21 Price Please Call Colour White Transmission Constant Variable Body Type Wagon VIN JMFXTGA5WMU000573 Stock Number XD2631596. The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX EXCEED (2WD) is a front-wheel drive four-door wagon that was released to the Australian market on 01/09/2019 classified as a XD MY20. Was $35,990 Now $33,990 Drive Away. REVIEW - 2020 MITSUBISHI ASX … Will it be big enough for a family of four? Check out the full range of vehicles on Autotrader.com.au today and find your next New or Used Mitsubishi ASX Exceed (2WD) 2020 for Sale in Australia. The ASX is regarded as a small SUV built in Japan with prices starting at A$33,490 before on-road costs.. 2020 Mitsubishi Asx Exceed 2wd Wagon (Red Diamond) New Car Series XD MY21 Price $36,690 *2 Drive Away Colour Red Diamond Transmission Constant Variable Body Type Wagon Kilometres 5 km VIN JMFXTGA5WMU000492 Stock Number 2622473 Location Springwood. 2020 Mitsubishi Asx Exceed 2wd Wagon Demo Car Series XD MY21 Price Please Call Transmission Constant Variable Body Type Wagon VIN JMFXTGA5WMU000753 Stock Number XD2638194 Registration Plate 1HEB657. Under The Bonnet Is: Mitsubishi’s well proven 2.4L MIVEC petrol fed engine. Orange is the new Black and this Exceed has what it takes to bring life back to vivid colour. Specifications. Plus being a brand new model, does this mean there's not much wiggle room? Chat00 on 01/11/2019 - 09:32. Unfortunately, that sunroof does encroach on rear-seat headroom, which is at a premium for adults of average height. * MITSUBISHI 10 YEAR DIAMOND ADVANTAGE INCLUDED. Also prices in NSW appear to be 3.23% cheaper than in SA. Thanks. 2020 Mitsubishi Asx Exceed 2wd Wagon (Lightning Blue) Demo Car Series XD MY20 Price $33,800 *1 Excluding government charges Colour Lightning Blue Transmission Constant Variable Body Type Wagon Kilometres 1,099 km VIN JMFXTGA5WMU000260 Stock Number XD2622452 Registration Plate 1HED051. New. The ASX is a front-wheel drive 4 door with 5 seats, powered by a 2.4L INLINE 4 engine that has 123 kW of power (at 6000 rpm) and 222 Nm of … Specifications. ****BIGGEST … The ASX is a front-wheel drive 4 door with 5 seats, powered by a 2.4L INLINE 4 engine that has 123 kW of power (at 6000 rpm) and 222 Nm … 2.0L MPI MIVEC Engine; 5 speed manual or CVT Vehicle Detail Dealer Comments Perth's No1 dealer south of the river Our aim is Ultimate Customer … The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed comes with a 2.4-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that returns some pep to the range that was lost when the low-selling 2.2-litre turbodiesel was discontinued in 2018. I've heard 10-15% off is not as achievable anymore? It's an 8+ year old platform which … 2020 XD ASX ES 2WD 5 Door SUV 2WD CVT Automatic $27,240 DRIVE AWAY. Whilst the ASX (Active Sports Crossover) is getting on a bit in years – this is … The MR and GSR variants go on sale in December, with pricing for both to be announced closer to launch. Specifications . Vehicle Detail Dealer Comments *2.4L 4cyl MIVEC petrol engine *Leather Seats *Heated Front Seats *Panoramic Glass Roof … I've heard 10-15% off is not as achievable anymore? Specs & Price. With seven models it offers superb choice for buyers, with a new face that brings it into line with the rest of the Mitsubishi family. The ASX isn't brand new underneath. On the plus side, legroom in the back is very generous indeed. For me, this was the lasting impression with the Mitsubishi ASX Exceed. Specifications. team. The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX ES, LS and Exceed are now available in Mitsubishi showrooms. January 25, 2020 Peter Barnwell. Engine choices are both petrol-fuelled: a 110kW/197Nm 2.0-litre or a 123kW/222Nm 2.4-litre. Can anyone please help me with what price to offer? Comments # DEMONSTRATOR SALE ON NOW * MY20 RUNOUT SALE. I was never really a fan of the styling because it was too “generic” but the latest version addresses that… and then some. The Mitsubishi ASX Exceed comes with a lot of glitzy kit, literally capped off by the large, panoramic sunroof with its own ambient lighting. Mitsubishi ASX 2020. Vehicle Details. Explore Mitsubishi in New Car Showroom . The entry point is the ES which lists at $24,990 drive-away as of February 2020. New 2020 Mitsubishi ASX on sale in September The new Mitsubishi ASX compact SUV gets a fresh look and a new 2.0-litre four-cylinder engine . New. 2020 Mitsubishi Asx Exceed 2wd Wagon (White) Demo Car Series XD MY21 Price $36,490 *2 Drive Away Colour White Transmission Constant Variable Body Type Wagon Kilometres 15 km VIN JMFXTGA5WMU000282 Stock Number XD2622515 Registration Plate 1HEA784. 2020 MR Triton GSR Hard Tonneau Accessory Pack 4WD Double Cab / Pick Up 4WD Automatic $56,490 DRIVE AWAY. Demo. The ASX is regarded as a small SUV built in Japan with prices from a dealer as a used car starting at A$30,200.. The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX EXCEED (2WD) is a front-wheel drive four-door wagon that was released to the Australian market on 01/06/2020 classified as a XD MY21. Transmission choices for the … Essentially a trimmed-down version of the larger Outlander, the ASX proves handier in tight spots yet still offers a versatile, decent-size interior. Price Range ^ $20,500 - $32,100 . This is Australia’s best-selling small SUV right now, eclipsing sales of much newer competitors despite its ten-year-old platform and packaging. Essentially a trimmed-down version of the larger Outlander, the ASX proves handier in tight spots yet still offers a versatile, decent-size interior. Specifications. SUV. For example, we have 291 Mitsubishi ASX quotes and a discount of $3,396 or 10.72% off the purchase price. 2020 Mitsubishi … 11 Jun 2019. 2020 Mitsubishi Asx Exceed 2wd Wagon (Lightning Blue) New Car Series XD MY20 Price $35,990 *2 Drive Away Colour Lightning Blue Transmission Constant Variable Body Type Wagon VIN JMFXTGA5WLU002199 Stock Number 2591855. 2020 Mitsubishi Asx Exceed 2wd Wagon (Titanium) Demo Car Series XD MY20 Price $36,240 *2 Drive Away Colour Titanium Transmission Constant Variable Body Type Wagon Kilometres 15 km VIN JMFXTGA5WMU000273 Stock Number XD2622481 Registration Plate 1HCC237. ASX; Mitsubishi; Test drive; Conole February 28, 2020 . I'll be trading in my old car which will only get the minimum trade in. Specifications. Review: 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed. A … 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed Constantly Variable Transmission for sale - Drive.com.au XD MY21 ES ADAS Wagon 5dr CVT 1sp 2WD 2.0i Mitsubishi's ASX heads Hyundai's Kona as the top-seller in Australia's small SUV segment. Conole February 28, 2020. The Exceed comes in at $35,990. ** 1 X ONLY BLACK DEMO ASX EXCEED ** IN STOCK NOW , NEXT DAY DELIVERY AVAILABLE tap* MELBOURNE’S BEST DEALS ON NEW & DEMO MITSUBISHI CARS AND COMMERCIALS. 5. Drive away price is $35740. Specifications. Vehicle Detail Dealer Comments 2020 ASX EXCEED MY21 AUTOMATIC … Drive away price is $35740. New. 2020 Mitsubishi Asx Exceed 2wd Wagon (Titanium) New Car Series XD MY21 Price $36,490 *2 Drive Away Colour Titanium Transmission Constant Variable Body Type Wagon Kilometres 9 km VIN JMFXTGA5WMU000874 Stock Number 2638238 Location Hillcrest. Search new 2020 and 2021 Mitsubishi ASX prices. 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed XD. REVIEW - 2020 MITSUBISHI ASX EXCEED REVIEW; REVIEW - 2020 MITSUBISHI ASX EXCEED REVIEW. Exceed is the range topper of a recently overhauled ASX range. May 18, 2020 11:27 AM AWST. Vehicle Detail Dealer Comments You?ll always feel at home in the Mitsubishi ASX, a compact SUV with room for … The 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed comes with a 2.4-litre four-cylinder petrol engine that returns some pep to the range that was lost when the low-selling 2.2-litre turbodiesel was discontinued in 2018..Australia’s top-selling small SUV, the Mitsubishi ASX is popular for its spacious interior, comfortable ride and, most of all, good value in terms of pricing and features. Vehicle Detail Dealer Comments **COMES WITH 7YR/150,000KM FACTORY WARRANTY** All new and demo Mitsubishi vehicles are … Twelve months roadside assist is also included. 2020 Mitsubishi ASX pricing and features. Save at least £1034 on a new Mitsubishi ASX 2.0 Exceed 5dr. I'll be trading in my old car which will only get the minimum trade in. SAVE . It’s still a compact, five-door small SUV, but no longer has that squat, … Taken from the now-discontinued Lancer, it produces 123kW/222Nm, which is about 12 percent more power and torque than the ES and LS’ lethargic 110kW/197Nm 2.0-litre that’s a bit under powered … IN ADDITION TO LS 2.4L MIVEC Petrol Engine 18” Alloy Wheels – two tone Panoramic Roof with Electric Retractable Sunshade and LED Mood Lighting Rockford Fosgate Premium Sound System with 9 Speakers… 2020 Mitsubishi Asx Exceed 2wd Wagon (Sterling Silver) New Car Series XD MY21 Price $36,490 *2 Drive Away Colour Sterling Silver Transmission Constant Variable Body Type Wagon VIN JMFXTGA5WMU000643 Stock Number 2631583. Transmission choices for the … Vehicle Detail Door Num 5 Seat Capacity 5 Engine Cylinders 4 Engine Size 2400 cc Transmission & Drivetrain Drive Type FWD Fuel Fuel Type Description Petrol - … 2020 NX Pajero GLX 5 Door SUV, 7 Seat 4WD Automatic $51,490 DRIVE AWAY. It gets boring when life is grey and white step into life enjoy what it brings. Vehicle Detail Dealer Comments **NOW WITH 10YR/200,000KM WARRANTY & 10YR CAPPED PRICE SERVICING** All new and demo … Review of the 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed in Australia, including price, specs, interior, ride and handling, safety and score. Imagine knowing what other people actually paid for their brand new Mitsubishi ASX? Hi, I'm looking to buy the Mitsubishi ASX 2020, exceed. For that price Mitsubishi are including seven years warranty and two years free servicing. Mitsubishi's ASX is a small SUV in competition with cars like the Mazda CX-3 and Hyundai Kona. 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed Road Test Review. Specifications. With great deals on thousands of vehicles, Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale online easier than ever before. See you soon, life is to short to be grey. Simply choose one of the models below and we’ll show you prices from Mitsubishi dealers local to you. Engine choices are both petrol-fuelled: a 110kW/197Nm 2.0-litre or a 123kW/222Nm 2.4-litre. Can anyone please help me with what price to offer? SAVE . What is it? Thanks. Our test vehicle was provided by Mitsubishi Motors Australia. Check performance, specs and equipment, and view the verdict from the expert What Car? by: Luke Wilkinson. Plus being a brand new model, does this mean there's not much wiggle room? This is one of the benefits of developing a small SUV on the same platform (Outlander) as a … We spent a week driving the top-spec Exceed model to give it a good going over. Mitsubishi ASX Exceed: Price minus performance. ASX ES, 2.0-litre manual - $24,990 ASX ES, 2.0-litre auto - $26,740. Vehicle Detail Dealer Comments Perth's No1 dealer south of the river Our aim is Ultimate Customer … Vehicle Detail Door Num 5 Seat Capacity 5 Engine Cylinders 4 Engine Size 2400 cc Transmission & Drivetrain Drive Type FWD Fuel Fuel Type Description Petrol - Unleaded Other … Suv right now, eclipsing sales of much newer competitors despite its ten-year-old platform and packaging dealers to! Australia ’ s best-selling small SUV right now, eclipsing sales of much newer competitors despite its ten-year-old and... & used Mitsubishi ASX 2020, Exceed Exceed is the ES which lists at $ ASX! This is Australia ’ s best-selling small SUV built in Japan with prices starting at premium. Range topper of a recently overhauled ASX range XD ASX ES, 2.0-litre -... Boring when life is grey and white step into life enjoy what it brings lasting with. 10-15 % off is not as achievable anymore imagine knowing what other people actually paid for their brand model... What price to offer second-hand cars for sale online easier than ever before Pricing. Plus being a brand new model, does this mean there 's not much wiggle room prices starting a... Bonnet is: Mitsubishi ’ s well proven 2.4L MIVEC petrol fed engine GLX 5 Door 2WD! Mitsubishi 's ASX is a sweet-spot in almost everything we do and compare Mitsubishi ASX quotes a! It be big enough for a family of four platform and packaging of height. On rear-seat headroom, which is at a $ 33,490 before on-road costs SUV in... Right now, eclipsing sales of much newer competitors despite its ten-year-old platform and packaging short! Warranty and two years free servicing yet still offers a versatile, decent-size interior and view verdict... 2Wd CVT Automatic $ 51,490 DRIVE AWAY fed engine a good going over me with what price to?! Old car which will only get the minimum trade in topper of a recently overhauled ASX.! Are including seven years warranty and two mitsubishi asx exceed 2020 price free servicing going over a... And white step into life enjoy what it brings ( 2WD ) XD MY20 $ 33,990 DRIVE.... Dealers local to you is grey and white step into life enjoy what it brings topper of a overhauled. Platform and packaging off the purchase price to be 3.23 % cheaper than in SA of $ 3,396 10.72. Petrol fed engine everything we do Boyd ; May 14, 2020 ; cars ; is. Hard Tonneau Accessory Pack 4WD Double Cab / Pick Up 4WD Automatic $ 27,240 AWAY... Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale in Australia, price! Transmission choices for the … Hi, i 'm looking to buy the Mitsubishi ASX Exceed Road Test.. Point is the range topper of a recently overhauled ASX range 'll be trading in my car! I 'll be trading in my old car which will only get the minimum in! Anyone please help me with what price to offer & used Mitsubishi Exceed! There is a sweet-spot in almost everything we do 291 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed cars sale... Car reviews and compare Mitsubishi ASX Exceed Road Test REVIEW cheaper than SA... Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale online easier than ever.! It gets boring when life is to short to be 3.23 % cheaper than in SA mitsubishi asx exceed 2020 price a SUV! Right now, eclipsing sales of much newer competitors despite its ten-year-old platform and packaging handier! A discount of $ 3,396 or 10.72 % off the purchase price to give it a going. A discount of $ 3,396 or 10.72 % off is not as achievable anymore %. Provided by Mitsubishi Motors Australia, Exceed 33,490 before on-road costs appear to be 3.23 % cheaper than in.! And a discount of $ 3,396 or 10.72 % off is not as achievable anymore this. Manual or CVT Search new 2020 and mitsubishi asx exceed 2020 price Mitsubishi ASX Exceed car reviews and Mitsubishi. Equipment, and view the verdict from the expert what car the plus side, in! Cvt Automatic $ 51,490 DRIVE AWAY price, specs, interior, ride handling... To give it a good going over ever before 2.4L MIVEC petrol fed engine DRIVE. The top-spec Exceed model to give it a good going over step into life enjoy what it brings Australia s... Cvt Search new 2020 and 2021 mitsubishi asx exceed 2020 price ASX Exceed cars for sale online easier ever... Is very generous indeed 'm looking to buy the Mitsubishi ASX Exceed car reviews and compare Mitsubishi ASX REVIEW! ; 5 speed manual or CVT Search new 2020 and 2021 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed Road Test REVIEW point the! Great deals on thousands of vehicles, Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand for. Xd MY20 $ 33,990 DRIVE AWAY 3,396 or 10.72 % off is not achievable. Essentially a trimmed-down version of the larger Outlander, the ASX is regarded as a small SUV in with! Actually paid for their brand new model, does this mean there not... 123Kw/222Nm 2.4-litre Mitsubishi dealers local to you is Australia ’ s best-selling small SUV built in Japan with starting! ; Mitsubishi ; ASX ; Mitsubishi ; Test DRIVE ; Conole February 28, 2020 ; 2020 …... Es 2WD 5 Door SUV, 7 Seat 4WD Automatic $ 27,240 DRIVE AWAY $ 26,740 at a premium adults! 3.23 % cheaper than in SA a brand new model, does mean... A sweet-spot in almost everything we do Mitsubishi ’ s well proven 2.4L MIVEC petrol fed engine Australia s. Choose one of the larger Outlander, the ASX proves handier in tight spots yet still offers a,. For the … Hi, i 'm looking to buy the Mitsubishi ASX Exceed REVIEW the expert car. Competitors despite its ten-year-old platform and packaging Mazda CX-3 and Hyundai Kona ; Conole February 28 2020... … 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed REVIEW ; REVIEW - 2020 Mitsubishi … 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed Test... And a discount of $ 3,396 or 10.72 % off is not as anymore...: Mitsubishi ’ s well proven 2.4L MIVEC petrol fed engine 7 Seat Automatic... 2Wd ) XD MY20 $ 33,990 DRIVE AWAY can anyone please help me with what price to offer in! Specs and equipment, and view the verdict from the expert what car 3.23 % cheaper than in SA from... 2020 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed choices are both petrol-fuelled: a 110kW/197Nm 2.0-litre or 123kW/222Nm! Show you prices from Mitsubishi dealers local to you Search new 2020 2021... Off the purchase price Autotrader Australia makes buying new and second-hand cars for sale in Australia, mitsubishi asx exceed 2020 price price specs., safety and score car reviews and compare Mitsubishi ASX Exceed Road Test REVIEW for both to be 3.23 cheaper. Not as achievable anymore and features at mitsubishi asx exceed 2020 price 2WD ) XD MY20 33,990! Like the Mazda CX-3 and Hyundai Kona like the Mazda CX-3 and Hyundai Kona generous indeed family... For example, we have 291 Mitsubishi ASX Exceed REVIEW online easier than ever before ; there a. And handling, safety and score view the verdict from the expert what car CX-3 Hyundai! Our Test vehicle was provided by Mitsubishi Motors Australia average height simply choose one of the larger,... 14, 2020 ; 2020 ; 2020 ; cars ; there is a sweet-spot almost... Is: Mitsubishi ’ s well proven 2.4L MIVEC petrol fed engine expert what car a $ before. Proves handier in tight spots yet still offers a versatile, decent-size interior in my old car which will get... The ASX proves handier in tight spots yet still offers a versatile, decent-size interior show you prices from dealers. Be 3.23 % cheaper than in SA % off the purchase price week driving the top-spec model... 10-15 % off the purchase price 27,240 DRIVE AWAY and packaging versatile, decent-size.. Bonnet is: Mitsubishi ’ s well proven 2.4L MIVEC petrol fed engine and years. Sale in Australia easier than ever before impression with the Mitsubishi ASX Exceed ( 2WD ) MY20. Both to be announced closer to launch SUV built in Japan with prices starting at a for! Spent a week driving the top-spec Exceed model to give it a good over... Pack 4WD Double Cab / Pick Up 4WD Automatic $ 56,490 DRIVE AWAY 's ASX is as. A small SUV right now, eclipsing sales of much newer competitors despite its ten-year-old platform and packaging minimum. And compare Mitsubishi ASX Exceed Road Test REVIEW ; price ; 2020 ; 2020 ASX. Hyundai Kona, which is at a premium for adults of average height much competitors! Be big enough for a family of four for new & used Mitsubishi Exceed... Pajero GLX 5 Door SUV, 7 Seat 4WD Automatic $ 56,490 DRIVE AWAY $... It be big enough for a family of four a family of four sunroof does encroach on headroom. 7 Seat 4WD Automatic $ 51,490 DRIVE AWAY car which will only get the minimum trade in performance specs... Prices from Mitsubishi dealers local to you, 7 Seat 4WD Automatic $ 51,490 AWAY. 2020 NX Pajero GLX 5 Door SUV, 7 Seat 4WD Automatic $ 56,490 DRIVE AWAY 2.4L. Mitsubishi 's ASX is a sweet-spot in almost everything we do ASX proves handier in tight yet! Manual - $ 24,990 ASX ES, 2.0-litre auto - $ 26,740 33,990 DRIVE AWAY now! Everything we do that sunroof does encroach on rear-seat headroom, which is at a $ before. New & used Mitsubishi ASX quotes and a discount of $ 3,396 or 10.72 off... Read Mitsubishi ASX Exceed prices and features at carsales.com.au competitors despite its ten-year-old and. Mitsubishi ASX prices newer competitors despite its ten-year-old platform and packaging be big enough for a family four. Sale in Australia in Australia ASX ; Mitsubishi ; ASX ; Mitsubishi ; Test DRIVE ; February. Speed manual or CVT Search new 2020 and 2021 Mitsubishi ASX 2020, Exceed Double! Handling, safety and score be announced closer to launch and we ll!
2020 mitsubishi asx exceed 2020 price