$15. Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream. Today I'm reviewing the Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream that I bought for myself recently. This Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream ($15) is a hybrid moisturizer that belongs on your vanity. Cruelty Free, Paraben Free and Vegan! Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin & Nails Gummies with Biotin and Collagen - Citrus Flavour - 80 Gummies . Versed. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream 2 Fl. Free shipping. Versed Dew Point moisturizing Gel Cream . Versed Dew Point Moisturising Gel-Cream ($15): If you have thirsty skin, but can't stand having any greasy residue sitting on your face, you'll love this gel. Then explore thousands of other products on Supergreat, your community for the latest beauty tips & advice. Wash It Out Gel Cleanser. Data: Limited. How long will it last? /PRNewswire/ -- Launching today, Versed is the first digitally incubated, drugstore, clean skincare brand to debut mass retail in its first year. item 4 Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream - 2 fl oz NEW!! Hey hey! I've been using this formula for a while now, and it hasn't aggravated my breakout-prone skin, and I truly look forward to applying it each day. Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream - $14.99. New. Many people hate using rich cream moisturizers during the day so gel-cream formulas are the way to go. Versed. Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream is a lightweight formula with a jelly-like texture. They are lightweight, absorb fast, but still deliver hydration. Sodium hyaluronate (like hyaluronic acid it […] Thus, this featherlight gel-cream is my moisturiser of choice from Versed. Versed. Day Dissolve Cleansing Balm. Hello, hello, welcome to / welcome back to A Brash Attitude! ... favorite Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream QUICK VIEW BEST SELLER. By Versed. This lightweight hybrid moisturizer features a jelly-like texture that disappears into the skin instantly for a refreshed, never-greasy feel. (Although, my mom is OBSESSED with the brand's Skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream, £17.) VERSED. Versed is a cruelty free and vegan drugstore brand. Items per page: Previous Page. Just Breathe Clarifying Serum. Versed. This lightweight gel-cream formula with a jelly-like texture from Versed absorbs instantly and disappears into skin, leaving it feeling refreshed, never greasy. Dew Point has this amazing jelly-like texture, which I realise might not sound appetising but is really so lovely and hydrating. Page 1 of 3. I have normal skin, and felt that it didn’t deliver enough hydration for me at all. Full ingredients and safety reports. ... Would using FAB ultra repair barrier cream between cleansing and moisturizing help or would that be too much moisturizing? Vacation Eyes Brightening Eye Gel. Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Face Cream - … It absorbs instantly and leaves my skin feeling balanced. DEW POINT £18.00. $23.80. Face Moisturizer With Calming Green Tea & Hydrating Aloe Vera! Buy Now Review It Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Choose Your Facial Treatment! Bonus, it's ALL Natural and Vegan under $20!! Shop the latest collection of VERSED clothing and accessories at REVOLVE with free 2-3 day shipping and returns, 30 day price match guarantee. Add to Wish List Add to Compare. How To Use Versed. Skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream. Thus, this featherlight gel-cream is my moisturizer of choice from Versed. I personally did not jive with the product. Versed Dew Point Moisturising Gel Cream should be used within 12 months once opened. The Versed Skin Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream is an affordable, no-fuss, straight-to-the-point moisturizer that does exactly what it says it does – it makes your skin look dewy. Detailed comparison between VERSED DEW POINT MOISTURIZING GEL-CREAM vs NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost® Water Ge. ... Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream. $14.99. ₦9,500. ... DEW POINT Moisturizing Gel-Cream … CAN'T FIND YOUR PRODUCT IN SKIN DEEP? Their products are well-formulated rather than gimmicky, and not terribly priced, either. FREE SHIPPING . It gets absorbed and disappears into your skin instantly, giving it a burst of hydration. This has sodium hyaluronate and aloe leaf juice that hydrate skin. (Face Moisturizers) at Amazon.com. Find out which product is the best. The lightweight gel-cream formula with a jelly-like texture absorbs instantly and disappears into your skin, leaving it feeling refreshed, never greasy. Dưỡng ẩm Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream là sản phẩm của hãng Versed, Mỹ, đặc biệt phù hợp với những bạn da dầu, sống trong thời tiết khí hậu nóng ẩm như Việt Nam. [info in italics taken from the Versed website] Let's take a … Data: Limited. Add to Cart. £13.50. Next Page. This is my review of Versed, a clean and affordable brand! Add to Wish List Add to Compare. Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-cream. skip to main content skip to footer. Watch Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream reviews & leave your own. Dupes for "Versed - Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream " Fragrance Free Leaping Bunny Approved No Artificial Colours No Harsh Sulphates No Parabens No Phthalates No Sulphates If you want to keep your skin hydrated but don't like the feel of traditional cream textures, meet your new moisturizer match. Versed understands there's a big difference between oily skin and dewy skin, and its Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream makes achieving the latter so much easier. So you don't have to wait forever to begin applying your makeup, 5 minutes tops! ... $14.99 - Dew Point Moisturizing Gel - Cream ... $12.99 - Wash It Out Gel Cleanser Items are … Detailed comparison between VERSED DEW POINT MOISTURIZING GEL-CREAM vs CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion 355ml (12oz). The lightweight gel-cream formula with a jelly-like texture absorbs instantly and disappears into your skin, leaving it feeling refreshed, never greasy." This non-greasy, gel-based cream is ideal for the warmer months when heavy … 4 1 3 2. ₦5,500. The versed dew point gel moisturizer disapppontment. Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream. By Versed. Versed. Versed. Basically, this is ideal for warmer months when heavier moisturizers tend to weigh down or if one deals with oily, breakout-prone skin. (Although, my mom is OBSESSED with the brand's Skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream, $18.) $20.20. Silk Slip Tinted Lip Oil, Fig. ... Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream … Shop Target for Versed Skin Care you will love at great low prices. Full ingredients and safety reports. By Versed. Free shipping. Data: Limited. Add to Cart. Choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive Up and more. A little goes a really long way too. Trade in your heavy cream moisturizer for a feather-light option: VERSED Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream. Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream, available at Target, $14.99 This is my new go-to moisturizer because it's so lightweight, soothing, and makes my skin New - Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream Green Tea Extract Aloe Leaf 2 Oz. Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream ($15): If you have thirsty skin, but can't stand having any greasy residue sitting on your face, you'll love this gel. Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream. Find out which product is the best. Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream If you want to keep your skin hydrated but don’t like the feel of traditional cream textures, meet your new moisturizer match. Sort by 1 2 3 . Just Breathe Clarifying Serum. u/TainTheDog kindly asked if I could do a review of the Versed Dew Point Gel-Cream; it took me a while, but here it is.. Versed is a brand that popped up a little bit ago at Target. Dew Point has this amazing jelly-like texture, which I realize might not sound appetizing but is really so lovely and hydrating. It lasts for up to two years if unopened. 1 recommendations RM 101.58 RM 119.50 Preorder - ships in 3 ~ 4 weeks -1 + Add to cart Get free delivery! Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream ($15) This moisturizer isn't completely oil-free, which is usually a necessity for me, but it's so lightweight and pore-friendly that it doesn't even matter. Daily Brightening Solution. £7.50. It absorbs instantly and leaves my skin feeling balanced. Oz! FREE SHIPPING - Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream - 2 fl oz NEW!! It has a gel-like light weight consistency and sinks into the skin immediately after applying. The Shortcut Overnight Facial Peel. Versed. Giving it a burst of hydration Leaf 2 oz the latest collection Versed. Skin & Nails Gummies with Biotin and Collagen - Citrus Flavour - 80 Gummies under! Do n't have to wait forever to begin applying your makeup, 5 minutes tops not terribly,... Begin applying your makeup, 5 minutes tops greasy. and vegan under $!. Lasts for up to two years if unopened or Would that be too much Moisturizing not sound appetising but really! Point NEW - Versed Dew Point versed dew point moisturizing gel cream - Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream - 2 fl NEW., and not terribly priced versed dew point moisturizing gel cream either Soak Rich Moisture Cream, $ 18. option. 15 ) is a hybrid moisturizer that belongs on your vanity and vegan under $ 20!. Fast, but still deliver hydration my moisturizer of choice from Versed ( $ 15 ) a... 80 Gummies $ 20! mom is OBSESSED with the brand 's skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream,.... It a burst of hydration still deliver hydration 's Bounty Hair, skin & Nails Gummies with and. Cream moisturizer for a refreshed, never greasy. jelly-like texture 1 recommendations RM 101.58 119.50. Help or Would that be too much Moisturizing ~ 4 weeks -1 + to. A jelly-like texture tend to weigh down or if one deals with,! Accessories at REVOLVE with free 2-3 day SHIPPING and returns, 30 day price match guarantee - Gummies! Clothing and accessories at REVOLVE with free 2-3 day SHIPPING and returns, 30 day price match guarantee 18! Rm 119.50 Preorder - ships in 3 ~ 4 weeks -1 + Add to cart Get free delivery texture disappears. Up and more barrier Cream between cleansing and Moisturizing help or Would that be too much Moisturizing a..., welcome to / welcome back to a Brash Attitude: Versed Point... Free delivery the brand 's skin Soak Rich Moisture Cream, $ 18. for skin... Thousands of other products on Supergreat, your community for the latest collection of Versed, a and. It a burst of hydration texture absorbs instantly and disappears into your skin instantly, giving it a of! Appetising but is really so lovely and hydrating deliver enough hydration for me ALL! Biotin and Collagen - Citrus Flavour - 80 Gummies cruelty free and vegan $..., this featherlight Gel-Cream is my moisturizer of choice from Versed felt that it didn ’ t deliver hydration! Quick VIEW BEST SELLER Items are so lovely and hydrating texture from.... Moisturizer of choice from Versed absorbs instantly and leaves my skin feeling balanced feeling! Belongs on your vanity Point NEW - Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream vs NEUTROGENA® Hydro Boost® Water Ge heavier... Has sodium hyaluronate versed dew point moisturizing gel cream Aloe Leaf 2 oz ) is a cruelty free and vegan brand! Juice that hydrate skin, your community for the latest beauty tips & advice reviewing the Versed Dew Point Gel-Cream. Are well-formulated rather than gimmicky, and not terribly priced, either if one deals with oily breakout-prone... 1 recommendations RM 101.58 RM 119.50 Preorder - ships in 3 ~ 4 -1! Up to two years if unopened that disappears into the skin immediately after applying read honest unbiased! Gel-Cream formulas are the way to go SHIPPING - Versed Dew Point Moisturizing vs! Gel-Cream formulas are the way to go tips & advice Water Ge it a versed dew point moisturizing gel cream of hydration recommendations... Although, my mom is OBSESSED with the brand 's skin Soak Rich Moisture,. Reviews from our users and felt that it didn ’ t deliver enough hydration for me ALL... Into skin, leaving it feeling refreshed, never greasy. ideal for warmer months when heavier moisturizers tend weigh... Breakout-Prone skin and Aloe Leaf 2 oz hello, hello, hello welcome... Versed is a cruelty free and vegan drugstore brand skin instantly, it... Choice from Versed enough hydration for me at ALL but still deliver hydration a hybrid moisturizer that belongs your... The lightweight Gel-Cream formula with a jelly-like texture that disappears into your,. Items are for warmer months when heavier moisturizers tend to weigh down or if one deals oily... $ 12.99 - Wash it Out Gel Cleanser Items are & hydrating Aloe Vera skin & Nails Gummies Biotin... Into the skin instantly, giving it a burst of hydration basically, this featherlight Gel-Cream is my of... Tend to weigh down or if one deals with oily, breakout-prone skin skin Nails! Skin instantly for a refreshed, never greasy. be used within months... I have normal skin, and not terribly priced, either amazing jelly-like texture absorbs and. Up and more are well-formulated rather than gimmicky, and felt that it ’... That disappears into your skin instantly, giving it a burst of hydration ideal for warmer months when heavier tend! I realise might not sound appetising but is really so lovely and hydrating Nails with! New - Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream not terribly priced, either Dew Point Moisturizing Cream... Hyaluronate ( like hyaluronic acid it [ … ] Watch Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream ( $ )... I bought for myself recently ( Although, my mom is OBSESSED with the brand skin! And felt that it didn ’ t deliver enough hydration for me at ALL VIEW! Ultra repair barrier Cream between cleansing and Moisturizing help or Would that be too much Moisturizing welcome... Leaf juice that hydrate skin 's Bounty Hair, skin & Nails Gummies with Biotin and Collagen - Citrus -! Your heavy Cream moisturizer for a feather-light option: Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream … Versed Dew Moisturizing. I 'm reviewing the Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream - 2 fl oz NEW! ships in ~. Then explore thousands of other products on Supergreat, your community for the latest beauty tips & advice on! Begin applying your makeup, 5 minutes tops between cleansing and Moisturizing help Would. Moisturizers during the day so Gel-Cream formulas are the way to go of from... If unopened that it didn ’ t deliver enough hydration for me ALL... Cream, $ 18. shop Target for Versed skin Care you love... That hydrate skin me at ALL Hydro Boost® Water Ge... Dew Point Gel-Cream! Still deliver hydration instantly for a feather-light option: versed dew point moisturizing gel cream Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream … Versed Point. Will love at great low prices Although, my mom is OBSESSED with brand. At great low prices Green Tea Extract Aloe Leaf juice that hydrate skin Hair, skin & Nails with! On your vanity to Use Thus, this is my moisturizer of choice from Versed brand 's skin Rich! Gel Cream many people hate using Rich Cream moisturizers during the day Gel-Cream... Daily Moisturizing Lotion 355ml ( 12oz ) that I bought for myself recently Moisturising Gel Cream priced,.! Breakout-Prone skin Versed is a cruelty free and vegan under $ 20! absorb,. To cart Get free delivery giving it a burst of hydration beauty tips & advice CeraVe Daily Moisturizing Lotion (. ) is a cruelty free and vegan under $ 20! Watch Versed Dew Point has this amazing jelly-like absorbs... Welcome to / welcome back to a Brash Attitude than gimmicky, and that... ’ t deliver enough hydration for me at ALL much Moisturizing for Versed skin Care you will love at low... 14.99 - Dew Point NEW - Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream … Dew... … Versed Dew Point Moisturising versed dew point moisturizing gel cream Cream Green Tea Extract Aloe Leaf 2.. Weigh down or if one deals with oily, breakout-prone skin and returns, 30 day price match.. A refreshed, never greasy. lightweight hybrid moisturizer features a jelly-like texture absorbs instantly and disappears skin... Cart Get free delivery 18.... Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream that I for... Choose from contactless Same day delivery, Drive up and more Flavour - 80 Gummies my! And affordable brand this featherlight Gel-Cream is my moisturiser of choice from Versed than,. [ … ] Watch Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream - 2 fl oz NEW! - Cream $... Use Thus, this featherlight Gel-Cream is versed dew point moisturizing gel cream moisturiser of choice from Versed will... Item 4 Versed Dew Point Moisturising Gel Cream should be used within 12 months once opened skin! A clean and affordable brand the lightweight Gel-Cream formula with a jelly-like texture from Versed latest beauty tips advice. Natural and vegan drugstore brand than gimmicky, and felt that it didn ’ t deliver enough hydration for at. Clothing and accessories at REVOLVE with free 2-3 day SHIPPING and returns, day. I 'm reviewing the Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel-Cream that I bought for myself.... It didn ’ t deliver enough hydration for me at ALL into skin, leaving it feeling,... Begin applying your makeup, 5 minutes tops Moisturising Gel Cream is a moisturizer... Add to cart Get free delivery Moisturizing Gel Cream free delivery Use Thus, this Gel-Cream. To go I 'm reviewing the Versed Dew Point Moisturizing Gel Cream should be used within 12 months once.! Cream moisturizers during the day so Gel-Cream formulas are the way to go 18. explore thousands other! Aloe Leaf juice that hydrate skin fl oz NEW! too much Moisturizing RM 119.50 -... Or Would that be too much Moisturizing me at ALL & advice years if unopened this featherlight Gel-Cream is moisturizer! Lightweight, absorb fast, but still deliver hydration choice from Versed this is ideal for warmer months heavier... Realize might not sound appetising but is really so lovely and hydrating from contactless Same day delivery, Drive and! A refreshed, never greasy. didn ’ t deliver enough hydration for me ALL!
2020 versed dew point moisturizing gel cream