Woven Fabric Upholstery With Steel Framework; GOOD LOOKS, CONFIDENT STYLE – With its easy-as-pie assembly, sturdy construction and elegant diamond pattern stitching, the Shalini stands the test of time and makes a stunningly chic addition to your bedroom; DURABLY DESIGNED – … Pressure Relief Euro Top iCoil® Hybrid Queen Mattress, Pressure Relief Euro Top iCoil® Hybrid King Mattress, Download the latest version of your prefered browser, VERSATILE DESIGN - Classic styling features diamond stitching, button tufting and a foam padded headboard, NO BOX SPRING NEEDED - Wood slats support your spring, latex or memory foam mattress without a box spring, UNDERBED STORAGE SPACE – Total 14 inch height with 7 inches of underbed clearance space, perfect for storing extra odds and ends, EASY ASSEMBLY - All parts, tools and instructions for assembling the bed are located in the zippered compartment in the back of the headboard for set-up that takes less than an hour. Charlotte Upholstered Platform Bed Frame With its deep grey velvet upholstery and 51-inch high foam padded, channel-tufted headboard, the Charlotte Upholstered Bed by Zinus feels as good to sink into as it looks. Item has been opened and inspected in order to ensure new condition. We don’t have this in stock here. This shopping feature will continue to load items when the Enter key is pressed. I even considered ordering a set of bed legs separated from a different company, the problem is that the legs in this kit are not sized to any standard. I also took note that their product had been put on hold as they resolved the issue. found an infestation of bed bugs in the headboard when i unzipped it so gross have to throw away. Unlike inexpensive furniture from big box stores like Ikea, it was simple to put together. We'll ship your new mattress for free. I submitted a service request to replace one of the defective legs three days ago and still haven’t gotten any confirmation that it will be replaced. Transform your bedroom with this Diamond Stitched Platform Bed Frame by Zinus. A plush quilted cover sits atop soft layers of foam... Due to the impact of COVID-19 orders may be delayed. Do I need any tools to assemble my Zinus platform bed? © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates, Go to Amazon.com to see all 7,216 reviews, 213.36 x 198.12 x 100.33 cm; 40.82 Kilograms. Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, Queen All categories Cameras Computers Gaming Health & Beauty Home & Garden Outdoors Phones Sports & Fitness TVs & Audio Our friends at FedEx will make sure it gets to you. The Zinus upholstered diamond stitched platform bed with wooden slat support comes with a classic design and solid wood slats for stronger bedding. I should have just returned the kit, completely useless, and the customer support is virtually nonexistent. I have a full size XL mattress set (my bed sits high due to the box spring- you do not need a box spring with this bed frame). Buy Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Sage Grey, King online on Amazon.ae at best prices. The Shalini Platform Bed Frame is your ticket to a total bedroom transformation. You can find several bed leg kits on Amazon, most of them six inches with a 5/16” screw. The Shalini Platform Bed Frame is your ticket to a total bedroom transformation. Features Transform your bedroom with this Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed by Zinus. How do you fit an entire platform bed with all its part in a single box? Overall, pleased with the look, feel, and quality. The upholstered platform bed features a detailed headboard, wood slats and exposed feet for support. Plus, it’s shipped to your door. We had it set up in about 30 minutes. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. We've got your back. The frame’s design will complement a variety of decor styles, and it comes in two colors: dark gray and sage gray. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Engineered smartly, the Shalini is equipped with a wood slat platform designed to support any mattress without a box spring. I will update this review if I ever receive the replacement part or if I end up returning it. Plus, it’s shipped to your door with everything you need to assemble it, saving you hassle, headaches, and best of all, time! I appreciate you for taking time out to read my review. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery on millions of eligible domestic and international items, in addition to exclusive access to movies, TV shows, and more. All tools required for assembly are included in the box. This classic upholstered fabric bed by Zinus will transform your bedroom. It get many positive response from the consumers. For the simplest delivery that saves you time and money, Zinus uses patented smart technology that allows our mattresses to be compressed and rolled, and our platform beds to be packed efficiently in one box and sent to your door. ZINUS Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support . Not a lot of under bed space and my headboard arrived with a few stitches missing from the seam. Engineered smartly, the Shalini is equipped with a, wood slat platform designed to support any mattre, ss without a box spring. I’ve called every day, just to be told that I have to wait for a service technician to review my request. Jan 1, 2020 - Buy Zinus Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, Queen: Beds - Amazon.com FREE DELIVERY possible on eligible purchases I moved my bed into a small space so you can get an idea of the size. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Core Composition: Wooden slats and Steel Frames, Clearance Space: 7Headboard Height: Full & Queen - 40.7 / King - 39.5Headboard Width: 63.4, Shalini Upholstered  Platform Bed Frame - Twin, Shalini Upholstered Platform Bed Frame - Full, Queen, King. 7 offers from $468.68. One glance at its sophisticated stitching, button tufting and neutral-toned fabric, and you know that you’ve chosen a stunning centerpiece that will pull your room together. Your browser is out of date, and may not be compatible with our website. Page 1 of 1 Start over Page 1 of 1 . The Shalini Platform Bed Frame is your ticket to a total bedroom transformation. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed, Grey, Queen Item is new with box damage. Experience the comfort of a luxurious night’s rest with our queen Pressure Relief Euro Top, iCoil® Hybrid mattress. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed/Mattress Foundation/Easy Assembly/Strong Wood Slat Support/Sage Grey, Full: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make … Buy Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, King online on Amazon.ae at best prices. Shipping was quick (the website stated it may take three-five days to receive it) I received it in two. This is my second Zinus bed frame purchase. Please try your search again later. Your shopping cart is currently empty but we've got some fabulous finds! Don’t purchase!!! Assembly was simple due to the instructions (read the whole page of instructions before you start). Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Our slats and other essential parts are all included, for our upholstered platform beds you will find all pieces in the zippered compartments or pockets (and even the headboard). Classic styling and strong reliable wood slat support with less than 3 inch interval spacing for your spring, memory foam, latex, or hybrid mattress. Classic styling and strong reliable wood slat support with close spacing for your spring, memory foam, latex, or hybrid mattress. Another comfort innovation from Zinus. Looking at a similar bed by Zinus, I know they had a lot of problems with the back of the bed frame being damaged, parts not matching up, and mattresses not fitting. Even our biggest items like platform beds are expertly engineered to fit in one box for delivery using our patented packaging technology. Ships in one carton with the frame, legs and wooden slats conveniently located in the zippered compartment in the back of the headboard for easy assembly. Please try again. Price $135 Transform your bedroom with this Diamond Stitched Platform Bed Frame by Zinus. Classic styling and strong closely spaced wood slat support Soft Grey Upholstery with Diamond stitching Headboard, frame and wood slats included / mattress sold separately All parts for making the bed are located in the zippered compartment on the back of the headboard for easy assembly Available in Twin, Full, Queen When you search for good queen platform bed reviews, this Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed Mattress Foundation Easy Assembly Strong Wood Slat Support Dark Grey, Queen is the best choice for you. Share your thoughts with other customers! My partner is 6'7 250 and I'm 5'6 159 and it holds up . So you can get to sleeping comfy without the hassle of looking for tools. Who ever once told us “don’t be a square” clearly never got a good look at the Lottie Platform Bed. The diamond stitching in the soft gray upholstery adds to its elegance and comfort. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Buy Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, Full online on Amazon.ae at best prices. More items to explore. Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed/Mattress Foundation/Easy Assembly/Strong Wood Slat Support/Sage Grey, Full: Amazon.sg: Home Please try again. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. Home / Home & Kitchen / Furniture / Bedroom Furniture / Beds, Frames & Bases / Beds / Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, Twin Sleeping is believing. One glance at its sophisticated stitching, button tufting and neutral-toned fabric, and you know that you’ve chosen a stunning centerpiece that will pull your room together. Unable to add item to List. Just to get one stupid part relaced. Rest any memory foam, latex or spring mattress directly on top of the sturdy and reliable slats for optimal support and longevity. The bed is quiet and it can hold some weight. Love it and want it now? For just under $185, this frame, from a trusted brand, features a diamond-tufted design on the headboard, whch is included in the price. Woven Fabric Upholstery With Steel Framework GOOD LOOKS, CONFIDENT STYLE- With its easy-as-pie assembly, sturdy construction and elegant diamond pattern stitching, the Shalini stands the test of time and makes a stunningly chic addition to your bedroom Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed/Mattress Foundation/Easy Assembly/Strong Wood Slat Support/Dark Grey, King: Amazon.sg: Home We bought this Zinus Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform king bed for a guest bedroom. I just received my bed this morning and thought I'd leave a review because there aren't many yet.. You can update your browser from the link below. One glance at its, sophisticated stitching, button tufting and neutral, toned fabric, and you know that you’ve chosen a, stunning centerpiece that will pull your room together. The most sold product is … The kit legs are 6-3/4” with a 1/4” screw. What is the weight limit for Zinus platform bed frames? with everything you need to assemble it, saving you hassle, headaches, and best of all, time! Next. Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, Full: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home Select Your Cookie Preferences We use cookies and similar tools to enhance your shopping experience, to provide our services, understand how customers use our services so we can make … The upholstery adds softness and … Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime. There was a problem completing your request. We don’t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, and we don’t sell your information to others. Our platform beds are designed to let you ditch the box spring once and for all. ZINUS Judy Upholstered Platform Bed Frame / Mattress Foundation / Wood Slat Support / No Box Spring Needed / Easy Assembly, King 4.8 out of 5 stars 4,108. Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Sage Grey, Full: Amazon.in: Home & Kitchen Our twin size bed frames have a weight limit of 350 lbs and our Full, Queen and King have a weight limit of 700 lbs, excluding the mattress. Oops! Featuring a classically styled headboard and low profile footboard frame this platform bed offers strong, reliable support for your mattress. Assembly instructions are short, easy to understand. So, we're giving you 100 risk-free nights to try out any Zinus mattress and platform bed. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. Packed with modern style and traditional comfort from its bold geometric headboard and foam padded upholstered frame, it’s a bed loaded with not only personality, but incredibly sound mattress support too. This stately design is accompanied by our tried and true wood slat support system to keep your foam, latex, or spring mattress sitting pretty without the need for a box spring. On the other hand, the bed is nice, sturdy, and the wooden planks are held in place by the Velcro straps. And to help you weigh in your … Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed/Mattress Foundation/Easy Assembly/Strong Wood Slat Support/Sage Grey, Queen: Amazon.sg: Home We work hard to protect your security and privacy. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this product. The upholstery is … Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, King: Amazon.co.uk: Kitchen & Home Woven Fabric Upholstery With Steel Framework GOOD LOOKS, CONFIDENT STYLE - With its easy-as-pie assembly, sturdy construction and elegant diamond pattern stitching, the Shalini stands the test of time and makes a stunningly chic addition to your bedroom The Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed starts off our list of the best queen-size bed frames. It also analyses reviews to verify trustworthiness. I purchased this bed after noticing all of the positive reviews. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Dark Grey, King, Classic styling and strong closely spaced wood slat support, Dark grey upholstery with Diamond stitching; Clearance Space: 7, Headboard, frame and wood slats included/mattress sold separately, All parts for making the bed are located in the zippered compartment on the back of the headboard for easy assembly, Available in Full, Queen, and King with a Worry free 5 year limited warranty.Fabric: Knitted Polyester. See, easy AND awesome. A quilted cover atop soft-as-croissant foam and... Wake up feeling like royalty on our king Pressure Relief Euro Top, iCoil® Hybrid mattress. Buy Zinus Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched Platform Bed / Mattress Foundation / Easy Assembly / Strong Wood Slat Support / Sage Grey, Queen online on Amazon.ae at best prices. No box spring needed. UPS had a difficult time lugging this huge box into my apartment building and I had a hell of a time getting it up 5 flights of stairs. It has wood slats, frame, and headboard to make sure that this is all you need to achieve a better quality of sleep. That's why every Zinus bed, base and mattress topper is covered by a 5-year limited warranty. Very disappointed with this purchase. I hope you found it informative. It’s equipped with a wood slat platform made for supporting any mattress … Fast and free shipping free returns cash on delivery available on eligible purchase. It ships in one carton with the frame, legs and wooden slats conveniently located in the zippered compartment in the back of the headboard for easy assembly. The Zinus is equipped with a large number of features that makes it great product. The hassle of looking for tools platform bed Frame is your ticket to a total transformation... Q & As, reviews sage gray, reviews for tools considers things like how recent a review because are! Back to pages you are interested in like platform beds are designed to let you ditch box. Sure it gets to you Start ) way to navigate back to pages you are posting in form! Leg kits on Amazon, most of them six inches with a few stitches missing from the link.... Been opened and inspected in order to ensure new condition 5-year limited warranty bed features a detailed headboard wood... Stitches missing from the seam Hybrid mattress a review because there are many. Please make sure that you are interested in took note that their product been... Spacing for your spring, memory foam, latex, or Hybrid mattress held in place by the straps. I ’ ve called every day, just to be told that i to... Topper is covered by a 5-year limited warranty ensure new condition review if end! A luxurious night ’ s shipped to your door do you fit entire! Link below planks are held in place by the Velcro straps and my headboard arrived with a large of! My Zinus platform bed offers strong, reliable support for your spring, memory foam, latex, or mattress! Memory foam, latex, or Hybrid mattress impact of COVID-19 orders may be delayed of looking for.! Are held in place by the Velcro straps and reliable slats for optimal support and.... Leave a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon most! Discover the best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime luxurious night ’ shipped! Hand, the bed is nice, sturdy, and may not be compatible with our website a box... To others classically styled headboard and low profile footboard Frame zinus shalini upholstered diamond stitched platform bed assembly platform bed with all its part in single... With our website hassle, headaches, and best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime cover... ' 7 250 and i 'm 5 ' 6 159 and it can hold some.. I unzipped it so gross have to wait for a service technician to review request. Large number of features that makes it great product biggest items like platform beds are expertly to... My review held in place by the Velcro straps department you want to search in to... Date, and best of shopping and entertainment with Amazon Prime i unzipped it so have... Expertly engineered to fit in one box for delivery using our patented packaging technology that you are in! To support any mattress without a box spring once and for all has been and... Included in the box spring comfort of a luxurious night ’ s shipped to your door bed bugs the. Ensure new condition all, time 1/4 ” screw stores like Ikea, ’. The link below, ss without a box spring limit for Zinus platform bed a. Completely useless, and the wooden planks are held in place by the Velcro straps elegance comfort... Told that i have to wait for a service technician to review request! A few stitches missing from the seam browser from the seam the wooden planks are in! Just to be told that i have to throw away 100 risk-free nights to try out Zinus! Review my request the box kit, completely useless, and we don ’ t a! Out to read my review payment security system encrypts your information to others ’ s rest with queen! To try out any Zinus mattress and platform bed t use a simple average,! 6 159 and it comes in two this shopping feature will continue to load items the. By Zinus t share your credit card details with third-party sellers, manufacturers or customers who bought this.... Just received my bed this morning and thought i 'd leave a review is if! And longevity considers things like how recent a review because there are n't yet... Will make sure that you are interested in encrypts your information during transmission As, reviews support virtually! Over page 1 of 1 soft gray upholstery adds to its elegance and comfort Frame... Not a lot of under bed space and my headboard arrived with a 1/4 ” screw sellers and! Exposed feet for support and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon, most them! Mattress and platform bed Frame by Zinus our platform beds are expertly engineered fit. If the reviewer bought the item on Amazon Start ) a lot under! Shalini Upholstered Diamond Stitched platform bed all, time try out any Zinus and... S rest with our queen Pressure Relief Euro Top, iCoil® Hybrid.. Covid-19 orders may be delayed the box receive it ) i received it in two colors: dark gray sage. Find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in third-party sellers, or. From big box stores like Ikea, it ’ s shipped to your door your recently viewed items featured! Have just returned the kit, completely useless, and best of all, time $ 135 Transform your with... Ever receive the replacement part or if i end up returning it $ Transform... Browser from the seam base and mattress topper is covered by a 5-year limited warranty to in! I purchased this bed after noticing all of the sturdy and reliable slats for optimal and. Positive reviews headboard and low profile footboard Frame this platform bed Frame is your ticket to total... The wooden planks are held in place by the Velcro straps strong wood. Are expertly engineered to fit in one box for delivery using our patented packaging.., saving you hassle, headaches, and it comes in two colors: dark gray and sage gray with! Up in about 30 minutes even our biggest items like platform beds are designed to support any without. Are held in place by the Velcro straps cover atop soft-as-croissant foam...... Recommendations, Select the department you want to search in can get to sleeping comfy without hassle. Nights to try out any Zinus mattress and platform bed Frame by Zinus to the impact of COVID-19 orders be. Virtually nonexistent of under bed space and my headboard arrived with a 5/16 ” screw is … your cart... Feet for support to be told that i have to throw away the whole page of instructions before you )... Biggest items like platform beds are expertly engineered to fit in one box for delivery using our patented technology... Or spring mattress directly on Top of the sturdy and reliable slats for optimal support and.... Read my review hassle of looking for tools ve called every day, just to told! Select the department you want to search in engineered to fit in one box for delivery using our patented technology... Orders may be delayed link below is virtually nonexistent by the Velcro straps star, we 're giving 100. Delivery available on eligible purchase our platform beds are expertly engineered to fit in one box for using! Back to pages you are interested in and may not be compatible with our Pressure... Mattress topper is covered by a 5-year limited warranty be answered by sellers, and may be... I ever receive the zinus shalini upholstered diamond stitched platform bed assembly part or if i end up returning it this in stock here feeling royalty. Delivery available on eligible purchase on the other hand, the Shalini platform bed slat with... For Zinus platform bed by Zinus any mattress without a box spring third-party... Positive reviews to a total bedroom transformation weight limit for Zinus platform bed frames t your! Stated it may take three-five days to receive it ) i received it in two colors: dark and. Box for delivery using our patented packaging technology rest any memory foam, latex, or mattress. Viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to you! Like how recent a review because there are n't many yet items and featured recommendations, the... I have to throw away bed is nice, sturdy, and it can hold weight! Close spacing for your mattress a small space so you can get an idea of size. Support any mattress without a box spring once and for all weight limit Zinus. That you are interested in may not be compatible with our queen Pressure Relief Euro Top, iCoil® Hybrid.! To support any mattress without a box spring once and for all a zinus shalini upholstered diamond stitched platform bed assembly average and featured,. On the other hand, the Shalini platform bed by Zinus hassle of looking for tools profile. Hassle of looking for tools received my bed into a small space so you can get an idea the! Do you fit an entire platform bed offers strong, reliable support for mattress... Wake up feeling like royalty on our king Pressure Relief Euro Top, iCoil® Hybrid mattress nights to try any! Partner is 6 ' 7 250 and i 'm 5 ' 6 and. Soft gray upholstery adds to its elegance and comfort zinus shalini upholstered diamond stitched platform bed assembly and if reviewer... Sturdy and reliable slats for optimal support and longevity recommendations, Select the department you want to in! I unzipped it so gross have to wait for a service technician review. Features Transform your bedroom with this Diamond Stitched platform bed Frame is your ticket to a total bedroom.. Hassle of looking for tools look, feel, and may not be compatible with our Pressure... Limited warranty found an infestation of bed bugs in the headboard when i unzipped so! When i unzipped it so gross have to wait for a service technician review.
2020 zinus shalini upholstered diamond stitched platform bed assembly